1.    #1  
    I have a set of motorola S9 headphones. They pair up and work and sound great with my Pre. The only thing i cant get to work is the play/pause,next/forward and answer call does not work.

Anyone have any bluetooth headset that has AVRCP (remote controls) working?
    My Motorola S805 DJ headphones work with AVRCP controls, but my older Logitech Wireless Headphones don't.
    Quote Originally Posted by edgarwong View Post
    I have a set of motorola S9 headphones. They pair up and work and sound great with my Pre. The only thing i cant get to work is the play/pause,next/forward and answer call does not work.

Anyone have any bluetooth headset that has AVRCP (remote controls) working?
    Using S9's as I type this. All controls are working for me in WebOS Music Player.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    I'm using the Motorola S9-HD and the controls work, tho from time to time, i have to press a control more than once to get a response.
    AVRCP works on with my Samsung SBH600 headphones. Next/Prevous Track buttons and volume controls.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Using S9's as I type this. All controls are working for me in WebOS Music Player.
    do you have to have the music player in to foreground? screen locked or unlocked?
    I have Motorola HT820's

The back, forward, and pause all work in the native player and in Pandora. All of the phone features (answer and end call) work just fine. Even when the screen is off and/or locked.
    Quote Originally Posted by tjolsonmcse View Post
    I have Motorola HT820's

The back, forward, and pause all work in the native player and in Pandora. All of the phone features (answer and end call) work just fine. Even when the screen is off and/or locked.
    Me to, Moto HT820 works with no problems with the Pre......

:cheers
    Global Posts
    341 Global Posts
    Using S9 with Music Player on pre. AVRCP works like a charm.
    Global Posts
    417 Global Posts
    Modertrons, move to "Hardware/Use/Trouble Shooting" ?
    Palm V → TX → Centro → HTC Legend → TouchPad/Pre 3(UK) → HTC One X → Nexus 4/iPad Mini → Pre 3/TouchPad Go
    I have a set of S9's and besides not being able to wear them for more than 10 minutes due to the pain, they work fine with all controls.
    I have the Backbeat 960 headset. Works like a charm.
    Sony DR-BT22A works with the exception of FF/RW; only does next/previous (jogdial - hold down to FF/RW, press for next/prev; holding does same as pressing).
    Just bought the Sony Ericsson HBH-DS980. Works only for calls..Music skips BADLY with the PRE. Works fine with my laptop.

Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 800W -> Launch Day Pre (RIP 08/13/10) -> Replacement PRE