Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    Has anyone used one of these yet? If so, are they worth forking over $60 for?

http://www.vajacases.com/home/home_en.html
    I have used their cases for several Blackberries over the years.

The quality is good, the designs are mixed. Some are a little gaudy for my taste but they can be easily customized. The company is reliable, but a little slow to fill orders as they make each one after the order is placed.
    They look very nice but I think they are a little pricey.
    Absolutely the best case for any phone out there.
    I used them for Treos, great case but the slider is causing the case to be less productive for the Vaja Case.
    Quote Originally Posted by TMPRIDE View Post
    Has anyone used one of these yet? If so, are they worth forking over $60 for?

Vaja Leather Products
    I agree with ChrisMac323, they are the best cases out. For our Treo 650s, we have the ivolution for my wife and I have the Classic Top in Tutone. After almost five years, they still get looks. We also have a black Classic Top flip case for our BB 8830 and it is superb.

I am concerned on how they will overcome the slider. Not too keen on a pouch. Hope that they design a good one and I will order it.
    Ibrahim B.

Kyo PDQ - Kyo 6035 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Treo -650 (2) & now the Palm Pre. Will keep my BB World Phone Sprint
    Crazy question...

would a Treo Pro with a Pro Vaja Blance case fit in a Treo Pre Case Ivolution Deco?
    No; Vaja cases literally fit specified devices like a second skin and are not interchangeable. I'll second what others have said: they are the best most elegant cases on the market but may be a bit too snug to be practical for a Pre.

They're best for devices that can be used while in the case as opposed to a holster.