1.    #1  
    It seems common to mess up the installation. I did and it took me over 40 minutes. I have some fingerprints, dust and bubbles underneath and and it stretched because i had to remove it because it was perfectly aligned and the edges were hanging off slightly. It looks terrible.

Is there a chance i could damage the screen by removing it? Some people on this forum have described dead pixels. Not sure if this is possible.

Tips for removal?
    Quote Originally Posted by bonesz View Post
    It seems common to mess up the installation. I did and it took me over 40 minutes. I have some fingerprints, dust and bubbles underneath and and it stretched because i had to remove it because it was perfectly aligned and the edges were hanging off slightly. It looks terrible.

Is there a chance i could damage the screen by removing it? Some people on this forum have described dead pixels. Not sure if this is possible.

Tips for removal?
    Nope. The screen shouldn't get damaged by removing it. I end up taking mine off of my 755p because it was peeling badly. It comes off with minimal residue too.
    LG TP 1100 -> Sanyo SCP-5150 -> LG PM-325 -> Nokia 1100 -> Motorola v557 -> Treo 755p -> HTC EVO 4G

Sprint customer since 2001
    I had to remove my shield from my iPhone once and I just peeled it off without an issue.
    I removed the Bodyguardz with no problem. I messed it up twice and gave up. I am going to a regular screen protector now.
    Just got back from the mall kiosk. They did mine for $10. It looks great (pictures tomorrow). I kept the receipt and if I have any problems, it's replacement time.