Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    I installed the Bodyguardz on my Touchstone back, and after a night of charging there is an almost semicircle mark on the back of the phone. Has anyone else noticed this? Could it be a result of the heat and pressure when charging on the Touchstone?
    I did not install the back for the touchstone because of the matte on it. No need I think. The back for the touchstone will most likely never show scratchs anyhow.
    Can you "massage" it out? If Bodyguardz is anything like the Invisible Shield material then it does tend to take impressions from things, but they go away on their own/with a little work. When I had a different phone with the IS on it would show the stitch marks from my hipcase, but they weren't permanent.
    Best Buy Mobile Rep (I'm off the clock, I speak for myself and not Best Buy)
    Global Posts
    755 Global Posts
    Heat will cause any of those protectors (BodyGuards/Zagg/Phantomskinz) to change in size.
    i don't really get why you'd put a zagg type back on the pre's REPLACEABLE, matte back plate. i can sort've understand putting the back on the iphone 3G (i've done it to mine) since the back doesn't come off.