1.    #1  
    Has anyone had experience with these?? They seem to be flat screen protectors that are the "go on wet" kind, but without those pesky corners that can be a real PITA to get seated.

Screen Protector for Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by peestandingup View Post
    Has anyone had experience with these?? They seem to be flat screen protectors that are the "go on wet" kind, but without those pesky corners that can be a real PITA to get seated.

Screen Protector for Palm Pre
    My opinion they will not work in the long run better then any of the normal skins?

Why,

They do not wrap over the edges so it will start to peel or lift very quickly because the film edge will be exposed

Also near the touch area at the bottom where to button is, you will be rubbing at the films edge all the time might be be a little uncomfortable for your finger?
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    had mine on 2-3 months transferred it twice, love it but I have a case too so it protects the edges, very durable so far did damage it last transfer ordering a new one
    Global Posts
    631 Global Posts
    Anyone compare this to Brando Ultraclear?
    I've got Skinomi's on both of my Pre's and love them. They go on wet and dry bubble free after a few days. They don't show nearly the same amount of glare/texture as some of the other brands of screen protectors - they are virtually invisible. Finally, I've found them to be very durable with no scratches on either one after a couple months of use - including daily pocket (and purse for my wife) carrying.
    we've got them on two of the three pres in my household. Had them on for just about two months now. So far, going good. The adhesive is pretty stout. Neither pres are covered by anything else. We'll see
    Quote Originally Posted by tonyv69 View Post
    had mine on 2-3 months transferred it twice, love it but I have a case too so it protects the edges, very durable so far did damage it last transfer ordering a new one
    You transferred this type of protector twice? Interesting; I thought once you applied these Invisible-Shield type protectors, you couldn't re-use them.

Anyhow, in my opinion, this protector would indeed offer as much protection to covered surfaces as the other "indestructible" shields, without the hassle or ugly look/feel of corner flaps. The fact that those flaps aren't there doesn't mean the film will pull up on the edges, either; once this stuff goes down, you have to make a concerted effort to peel it up again. In fact, because it basically goes on flat, this skin should adhere much better.

Unfortunately, having never tried this particular brand, I can't vouch for its clarity/fit/texture.