Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1.    #1  
    So I went out and got a touchstone (got my USB on the way from Monoprice) and plugged it in and charged my phone. Left it get fully charged. Now, it seems to have supercharged my battery. It has been off the charger for about 30 min. and after a few emails and texts, it shows the battery life at 99%. Before I got the touchstone it would drain faster than anything. Anyone else get this happening? I am hoping my battery is not registering improperly.
  2. #2  
    Touch the corner icon on and off a few times. I've noticed that the charge indicator doesn't always update properly. Tapping/hiding the status window a couple times, or especially doing that between opening an app or so, causes it to update and show the correct charge level (which is approximate to begin with.)
  3. #3  
    Yeah, the battery life doesn't always update immediately.

Posting Permissions