1.    #1  
    Palm Spare Battery Charger - Palm Accessories

I would imagine PreCentral will sell this at a nice discount soon. It seems like everything else $29.99 or above is available here for $10.04 less.
    OK. I know Palm needs money, but this is getting annoying. Make a great phone with poor battery life. Make chargers with no cable. Charge an arm/leg for spare batteries and make a spare battery charger also with no cables.

This is gonna **** some people off. I got my Monoprice cables today and they work great. I think I'm gonna wait on another Touchstone in hopes that an entreprenuer will come out with one that charges a spare AND the phone for CHEAPER.
    I just noticed that as well.

I really liked having the charger/case for my Instinct and it was great to carry around when I knew I was going to be out all day.

I will get one and hopefully the 1350 battery as well once I get back from vacation.
    I realize the battery life is an issue, but thankfullt Palm didn't pull a "Sony" on us and released the Pre with yet-another-battery.

Personally, I've got a couple original Centro batteries and wall charger for less than $20 on eBay. The choices are there.
  5. ndz
    Global Posts
    114 Global Posts
    Good find OP.

Use code PLMREG for 20% off at the plam store.
    I don't mind that they're selling this, except for one thing. Again, it doesn't come with any sort of cable or anything to plug into the wall. It's getting a little ridiculous with that. Luckily, I bought a few spares off Monoprice, so if I ever need this I'm set, but still.