Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ninerd View Post
    let me know how responsive the screen is... i just got mines today but i want to make sure everything works ok before i put mines on... thanks guys.
    I don't think the responsiveness is hurt at all. Everything seems pretty good... Except for that one speck of something that is caught underneath the shield...

Would I do it over again? Maybe, but not for the full price and not before trying the disposable ones that can go on dry. I can see using shields like this if I was going to keep it in my pocket, but since I'll always have a side case, it could be over kill...
    Quote Originally Posted by Keegsta View Post
    Yeah seriously, Where is this kiosk?
    Bestbuy mobile will do it for $7 or so.
    Global Posts
    930 Global Posts
    My shield has been shipped out as of yesterday, hopes it's not that hard!! Will update with pictures once I do mine...
    I ended up pealing mine off and giving up, will look for another solution. $30 at Best Buy down the tubes. Even after spending time trying to adjust it, it looked awful. Either I'm just that bad at this, or this one is more difficult then the past shields I've installed on other phones.
    Folks, one of the advantages of Zagg's service is their lifetime replacement feature. Don't order a new one, just get it replaced.
    I put mine on today. Front went on well and I actually got all bubbles out. Use plenty of spray! A piece of something stuck to the back, so have a spot there but overall it looks pretty good.

One thing I did was to clean the whole thing and my hands with rubbing alcohol before starting. Not sure if that helped, but it sure made everything clean and got rid of any oil.

Responsiveness is unchanged, but there is more friction as it feels slightly tacky... something I think that may go away as the screen dries. I will be interested to see how it looks in a day or two, I did have one tiny spot in the screen from when I dropped the phone on asphalt. The protector does make that spot a bit more visible then before, but not too bad. I in the future I will drop it or have it in scratching situations– just hope it protects as promised!
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    so of course I come to this thread after i put mine on,
    definitely have bubbles front and back, (1st time) tried squeegiing them and am still left with some considerable bubbles..........tips?
    do i take it off and give up hope?
    will it resolve on its own after "12-24 hours"
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    I didn't install a Invisible Shield but went with Amzer Screen Protectors. Just came in the mail today. They go on dry and does not cover the corners. Pack of six $8.95.

Sensitivity didn't change, but the gestures are not as 'smooth'. I got the anti glare ones as the glare on the pre was an issue in direct sunlight.
    Installed my invisible shield now now have 5 dead pixels, thank god for sprints replacement warranty
  10.    #30  
    Well.. just pulled mine off.
    When I finally turned it on I saw that a very fine hair had made it on to the shield, right in the center of the screen.

With the screen on the two bubbles I had weren't even noticeable, but the hair was too muche for me to deal with.

Think I'm gonna' get a generic screen protector until I get back in town.
    Went from iPhone to Pre and love it!
    Global Posts
    258 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dkotoric1 View Post
    Installed my invisible shield now now have 5 dead pixels, thank god for sprints replacement warranty
    How'd that happen??? Did you spray applicator directly onto the screen or absolutely soak the protector before applying??
    showson1, I feel your pain.
    Are you going to pull the shield off before you bring it back?

I had concerns about putting too much pressure on the screen with the squeege. Not sure how Sprint would react if you told them it was after you just put the shield on.
    Did people buy the screens at Best Buy or did everyone order them from the website?
  15.    #35  
    Are you sure they're dead pixels and just not some dust or something that got under the shield?

I'm being serious too.. this once happen with a screen protector I had for an iPaq. Thought I messed up the screen and caused dead pixels, but the screen was fine when I took it off.
  16.    #36  
    Quote Originally Posted by farfromit11 View Post
    Did people buy the screens at Best Buy or did everyone order them from the website?
    I ordered.
    Zagg website
    how would you use this protector for the back if you have the touchstone?
    "Who really needs to multitask on their phone." - PRE-rock
    Global Posts
    258 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by huytrang90 View Post
    Normally. Shouldn't interfere with the Touchstone.
    Quote Originally Posted by huytrang90 View Post
    Isn't the matte finish scratch resistant anyway? Its not necessary.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast