Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    773 Global Posts
    That cut out looks 1000% easier to install than the bodyguardz.
    Honestly, This cut looks better than the Bodyguardz cut. However, I have heard that the Bodyguardz film is a better film than the BSE film.
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Conceyted View Post
    Honestly, This cut looks better than the Bodyguardz cut. However, I have heard that the Bodyguardz film is a better film than the BSE film.
    You brought bodygardz right?

They ALL use pretty much the same films with very similar properites, if you can perf or scratch BSE you will be able to do the same BG!!! and most likely your Pre's buggered anyway, they are not made to take a gunshot just scratching etc

Difference is the marketing? bottles of the special spray etc???? so they can charge more.

See below a test of BSE on a Touch :

Note the end were he cannot perf the film
    Last edited by sjjones; 06/13/2009 at 07:36 PM.
    OK...I installed an I.S. today and i have to say...I hate it. I hope it will be better in the morning but if not, it is comming off and I will try something else...

Any one else hate these things?

Does it get better?
    Quote Originally Posted by dsrtdog View Post
    OK...I installed an I.S. today and i have to say...I hate it. I hope it will be better in the morning but if not, it is comming off and I will try something else...

Any one else hate these things?

Does it get better?
    It may not. The thing with these skins is, you basically have to get them on there perfect or else you'll get bubbles, the edges coming undone, weird effects to the lcd & other random crap.
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    Vutha,

I ordered the Best Skins Ever and they were shipped on yesterday. I hope my application turns out as well as yours.
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    I put my BSE on last night - and you do have to be perfect with it. But the fit is amazing...seems like they did a really good cut out. But do the screen first...sides...then corners
    Does your BSE skin have overlapping on the sides where it was cut a little longer than the width and length of the screen?

My bodyguardz has this and it really is a bit of a deal breaker. It makes it look terrible on the sides.
    Global Posts
    168 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Conceyted View Post
    Does your BSE skin have overlapping on the sides where it was cut a little longer than the width and length of the screen?

My bodyguardz has this and it really is a bit of a deal breaker. It makes it look terrible on the sides.
    No overlapping with the BSE. I must say the cut is excellent, however there is a bit of the orange peel effect. It's very evident at night. I'm trying to figure out if I want to keep it, go with another brand, or just go commando.
    I ordered my BSE last Wed and received them on Monday. It comes in plain envelope. The installation is easy but slightly tedious. Instead of using soap water as they recommended, I simply sprayed eyeglass cleaning solution. I didn't had to struggle with any bubbles. I inserted my battery back in after about hour and a half. It let the flat surface part dry out before doing the sides and the corner about 20-30 minutes later as per the instructions. Corners and sides were easy and the fit is to the phone is very good. Posting some pictures.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    261 Global Posts
    I installed BSE tonight. My wife and I both got them. Took a little more than an hour to do both. I have to say they look really good. The fit is phemominal. Thanks for all of tips on this site.
    how long did it take everyone's to ship? i ordered mine like last week and im still waiting. WTH!??!!?
    Everyone here is saying the BodyGuard seems to be the best. I just got it today along with Amzer, but I was also going to order the Zagg Invisible Shield.

Should I get that as well, or is this BodyGuard OK?

The Amzer was easy to apply and it said after 24 hours the left over bubbles will disappear. Let's see!

Thanks for any comments.

Rob
    Robert L
    Astoria Queens, N.Y.C
    - Palm Pre (Sprint) - formally Palm Treo 650
    Version 1.4.1.1
    Sprint Configuration 2.3
    Model: P100EWW
    Hardware Version: A
    Firmware: CC1.4(510)

I use imat leather skins on my iPhone. Anybody seen anything like it for the Pre?
    I was thinking about buying a Zagg but that price point is still holding me back, this may be an alternative worth looking into.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12