1.    #1  
    Hey guys,

Ok, I've been looking for a case for my Palm Pre, and I noticed that Seidio is developing an innocase for it. However, I already ordered the Zagg shield for my Pre (full body) and I am wondering if i could fit the pre with the shield on it into the innocase? At least if I could just have the front part of the shield that would be great...I just don't want to have to take the shield off when I already paid for it...so has anyone had any experience with theses cases? they seem really good
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    I have their case for my iPhone and it is probably the best case for an iPhone. Sort of a grippy surface (not too grippy though) and adds very little to the thickness of the phone. The inside is a thin felt and it fits snugly. I doubt that any skins that go over the edges and fit between the case and phone will work. Their Pre case looks to be two pieces, and the only skin will have to be a smaller one for the screen only. Usually they sell a leather belt case or holster that fits the clam shell case too. IMHO
    inno makes GREAT cases. I hope they accomodate the TS charger. My advice is forget IS and just get the stick on screen protectors.
    No you cant use these cases with a skin on. I tried it with the RocketFIsh case which is the same thing and it dosnet work. I tried it with the Siedio innocase for the Centro with a skin and didnt work.
    Quote Originally Posted by jfscars48 View Post
    inno makes GREAT cases. I hope they accomodate the TS charger. My advice is forget IS and just get the stick on screen protectors.
    Seidio is working on a Pre innocase that is Touchstone compatiable (you can charge Pre with Innocase on).

Seidio
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    Seidio is working on a Pre innocase that is Touchstone compatiable (you can charge Pre with Innocase on).

Seidio
    Any idea around when the innocase will be available?
    i'll be interested assuming (dumb question i know) that the skin lets you slide out the keypad lol ...
    R.I.P Palm Centro (6.5.09)
    New Pre Owner (6.6.09)

I emailed Seidio and confirmed that their clear screen protector will work with the Innocase. I believe it's the stick-on kind, and it only covers the front (no corners), but that will be fine with the case (and it's probably easier to install).
    Quote Originally Posted by Impulsebuyer View Post
    i'll be interested assuming (dumb question i know) that the skin lets you slide out the keypad lol ...
    Yes, defineitely, Seidio innocase for Pre will allow you slide out the keypad.

Seidio
    Global Posts
    130 Global Posts
    Looks great. I'll keep my eyes out for it.