1.    #1  
    Hello - I have scoured the internet and have yet to find the perfect case and was hoping that maybe one of you have -

essentially I want a case very similar to the pouch that came with the phone but made of leather so that it is a little bit more durable. I do not want anything with a clip.

I saw vaja's collection and love them, however, they are expensive and not available. Does anyone here know of anything like those cases.

Also, I do not like the palm slip case, I want to have my headset plugged in while it is in the case (really the only flaw I see with that case).

Thank You in advance!
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    +1
    I may be able to make you one, and even embroider a monogram on it, if you like. What type of leather are you looking for? Stiff or supple? I would line it with a microfiber cloth.
    Last edited by sewswedish; 06/27/2009 at 02:19 AM.
    Global Posts
    231 Global Posts
    Check the Nutshell site -- Nutshell Leather Cases.

I had a Nutshell case that I bought for my Treo600 and then used for my 700p. It's too big for the Pre, so I got a new one to fit. They have design and color options, but I got the simple, black belt-clip holster without a top tab. The Pre slips in and out easily, but it's secure when it's in. Before I got my first Nutshell, I'd had occasional problems with a phone hitting the floor, but never since.

It takes about a week to get one, since they're made in New Zealand, but they're very durable.
    Quote Originally Posted by sewswedish View Post
    I may be able to make you one, and even embroider a monogram on it, if you like. What type of leather are you looking for? Stiff or supple? I would line it with a microfiber cloth.
    Got a picture or sketch of a completed one? How much would you charge for something like that? Soft leather, but stiff enough to hold its open shape without the Pre in it.
    i've been using the neoprene slip that came with my 5.5 ipod. the fit isnt super tight but enough for my purposes. the case itself has held up for a few years now, holding either my ipod or a camera when traveling
    +e