1.    #1  
    When I pair my Pre to my Acura bluetooth the phone/bluetooth integration works perfectly. I like the fact that I can start a call off of the bluetooth and then select the audio to route to bluetooth while on a call.

What has me confused is when I push the "hang up" button on the steering wheel, it goes into "flash mode" prompting me to dial another number for 3-way calling. I would prefer that it simply hung up the phone.

Has anyone else had this issue? If so, how can I change the mode to hang up rather than flash?
  2.    #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by jodoan1 View Post
    When I pair my Pre to my Acura bluetooth the phone/bluetooth integration works perfectly. I like the fact that I can start a call off of the bluetooth and then select the audio to route to bluetooth while on a call.

What has me confused is when I push the "hang up" button on the steering wheel, it goes into "flash mode" prompting me to dial another number for 3-way calling. I would prefer that it simply hung up the phone.

Has anyone else had this issue? If so, how can I change the mode to hang up rather than flash?
    Am I the only one on this board with their phone stuck in "flash" mode?
    Do you know how to Download phone book into Car.
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    i dont have bluetooth in my car, but have u tried to hold the hang up button? maybe thatll work
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by machado1832 View Post
    Do you know how to Download phone book into Car.
    It depends on what car you are talking about. The Acura has a "Download Phonebook" option in the setup menu.
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    No you are not alone. I have an Acura that does the same thing. It is driving me crazy. I have to dig the phone out to hang it up. I haven't been able to figure out a way to fix it. Did you ever have any luck?
    I have a Ford Fusion with Sync from Microsoft. It works great, auto-downloads the phone book everytime it connects to the car (in case there are any changes), routes calls and music to the car, pauses music automatically when a call comes in, and I can just get out of the car (when I arrive at my destination) during a call and it switches back to the phone automatically.

I have to hold down the button for about 3 seconds to end a call. Just pressing it will not end the call, however it doesn't bring up a prompt for dialing another number for a 3 way call when I just press it. Just pressing it will answer an incoming call however.