Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Well, I recently bought the Pre leather case from Palm, Tbut I am still missing something.

which can protect my pre as well give unique look, I did googling for more than 3 hrs and forund Amzer® Leopard Print Snap On Hard Case For Palm Pre
    by paying $15 this is really awsome and i'm sure if you are a pre user you will surely like this it is exactly the same as described Leopard Print.
    it also have Optional belt clip included for added convenience.

I also found another solution for hard case but I don't know much about them.

get it or not but check this Once Njoy!!
    Looks like it DOES NOT cover the gesture area. Hummmm... I have been looking for a snap on case as well. It seems to be perfect, minus the Leopard print. I think I will still pass. I am sure that someone will make a cast that has the plastic screen protector as well. Similar to those made for the iPhone.
    Without the Leapord print thats the case I am looking for. Seems most of the case makers so far forgot about the Gesture Area. Theres a ton of snap on BUT all but this so far cover the gesture area.
    I purchased a snap on hard case at Best Buy when I bought my Pre. I love it. It doesn't cover the gesture area. I don't ever plan on carrying a phone naked again. My poor Cento has so many nicks and dents from hitting the pavement.

My Pre will be kept in pristine condition.
    Quote Originally Posted by purplecharm View Post
    I purchased a snap on hard case at Best Buy when I bought my Pre. I love it. It doesn't cover the gesture area. I don't ever plan on carrying a phone naked again. My poor Cento has so many nicks and dents from hitting the pavement.

I have that one, too. Nice fit, but makes the slider harder to open. PITA to get off again, too.
    heck out the seidio innocase coming soon for pre
    seidioonline.com
    very nice for the iphone so am sure this will be good for pre as well!
    I have that same Rocketfish Snap-On Case from Best Buy, it was the only thing I could find at the time that didn't cover the gesture area, otherwise I would get a Black or Purple case. It's fine for work though. I am so glad I did not pre-order anything from Ebay that was the right color, but poorly designed.
    Last edited by eryntzun; 06/12/2009 at 09:18 AM.
    Eryn Tzun
    tzun.com
    I'm just an ignorant warrior who believes that love means you're willing to fight and die for your fellow living beings.
    My Rocketfish is black.

I've discovered that you can put the back piece on alone, leave the front piece off, and have the slider mechanism work as intended. You can clip it into the holster with just the back piece mounted, too. (don't drop it, though).
    I forgot to mention that my case is clear.
    Quote Originally Posted by huskrfj View Post
    heck out the seidio innocase coming soon for pre
    seidioonline.com
    very nice for the iphone so am sure this will be good for pre as well!
    this looks to be promising. Do you know which case is that for the iPhone that is similar to this, but it also has the plastic screen protector?
    Thats funny , I was just in BestBuy and saw that case. Its terriffic. What a good price. $24.99 with a holster. The other places the cases alone are $35 and like $50 with Holsters. I put a screen saver on and the case and its very well protected now. Again what a great case. Its the RocketFish Snap on plastic case at BestBuy.

Quote Originally Posted by purplecharm View Post

it is important to point out that the hard case does not allow the Touchstone to charge the phone. Now this may not seem like a big deal, it was not to me since I saw the Touchstone as a novelty, but with the battery life I get at work (I roam from my desk...ugh) I could really use the simplicity of the charger. I would love a hard case exactly like the Rocketfish, but with a hole in the back for the touchstone. I can only hope someone makes one eventually. For now, I chose the case over the touchstone.
    Thank you
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by VaccPalm View Post
    Without the Leapord print thats the case I am looking for. Seems most of the case makers so far forgot about the Gesture Area. Theres a ton of snap on BUT all but this so far cover the gesture area.
    Yes they have others too without this leopard print...
    Amzer® Polished White Snap On Crystal Hard Case For Palm Pre

and I bought another one for me it's decent Amzer® Polished Hot Pink Snap On Crystal Hard Case For Palm Pre

as i'm new user here so ca't post the link but title is good to search hey hey hey....

chk them
    that lil case at best buy is great
    it can slide across a flat ground without the screen bein touched
    Quote Originally Posted by kzort09 View Post

and I bought another one for me it's decent Amzer® Polished Hot Pink Snap On Crystal Hard Case For Palm Pre

as i'm new user here so ca't post the link but title is good to search hey hey hey....

chk them
    Covers the gestures area!
    They cover the gesture area and are useless. I still say that was totally forgotten when these companies were making the cases. Probally alot of lost money there.

chk them
    Quote Originally Posted by Mungo View Post
    it is important to point out that the hard case does not allow the Touchstone to charge the phone. Now this may not seem like a big deal, it was not to me since I saw the Touchstone as a novelty, but with the battery life I get at work (I roam from my desk...ugh) I could really use the simplicity of the charger. I would love a hard case exactly like the Rocketfish, but with a hole in the back for the touchstone. I can only hope someone makes one eventually. For now, I chose the case over the touchstone.
    Actually, the Touchstone may work through the Rocketfish case. I asked at Best Buy when I bought my Rocketfish case if the Touchstone would work through it, and they tried it out and it worked. Now, I didn't see it personally, as they had the touchstone behind the counter, so it would be nice to get a real world try. I watched him plug the Touchstone in, put the case on the Pre, and set the Pre on the Touchstone. It stayed there and he told me it was charging. Hopefully, he didn't just think it was working because the magnet held it on. . .
    Anyone have the case and a Touchstone where they could try it?

chk them
    those cases look like it covers up the gesture area. will gestures still work with those? i mean, potentially it could still work right? anyone have one that could say?
    just fyi, I emailed a bunch of the ebay sellers and one emailed me back saying that new cases that don't cover the gesture area are about 4 weeks out.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    I just picked up the Rocketfish Snap-On Case from best buy as well. Man this thing is awesome. At first I thought it was weird that you had to clip it with the screen facing away from the belt clip until I realized it would work both ways. Amen. Now I can return the Sprint leather case which was a pain in the arse to get my phone in/out of.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast