1. ndz
    Global Posts
    114 Global Posts
    Use code PLMREG at the palm.com store for 20% off most accessories.

Free shipping for orders over $50.
    No sales tax in most states.

The coupon doesn't work for the touchstone but it does work for the PRE back cover. So you can save $4 by adding them to your cart individually.

Most items are in stock and ship in one day.

Post a better deal if you know one....
    You know, as my thanks to the owners of this forum, I'm going to buy my accessories from their PrPrPr&#$275$; $store$ - http://store.precentral.net/

I've learned a lot here and this is (I hope) a great way to pay them back.

And - the items in PrPrPr&#$275$;$Central$'$s$ $store$ $are$ $less$ $expensive$ $than$ $the$ $items$ $in$ $the$ $Palm$ $store$ $even$ $after$ $you$ $factor$ $in$ $the$ $20$% $for$ $the$ $code$ $you$ $mention$.

@The owners - I'll bet many people in this forum are unaware of your store. I was until I hit the home page by accident.
    Quote Originally Posted by Far Left Texas View Post
    You know, as my thanks to the owners of this forum, I'm going to buy my accessories from their PrPrPr&#$275$; $store$ - http://store.precentral.net/

I've learned a lot here and this is (I hope) a great way to pay them back.

And - the items in PrPrPr&#$275$;$Central$'$s$ $store$ $are$ $less$ $expensive$ $than$ $the$ $items$ $in$ $the$ $Palm$ $store$ $even$ $after$ $you$ $factor$ $in$ $the$ $20$% $for$ $the$ $code$ $you$ $mention$.

@The owners - I'll bet many people in this forum are unaware of your store. I was until I hit the home page by accident.
    That's a great point. Time to show some love. And your right the prices are pretty fair.
    "In the field of observation, chance favors only the prepared mind." - Louis Pasteur

insert crapy old phone here (x3)->Sanyo 4920 -> Sanyo 8200 -> Moto Q -> Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    Thanks, I did not know about the store.
  5. ndz
    Global Posts
    114 Global Posts
    I agree and would have bought from precentral if items were in stock. The touchstone kit is said to be available "around 6/30". Vehicle charger "around 6/29".

Another way to support the website is to visit their advertisers occasionally.