1.    #1  
    Micro USB Car Charger:
    Micro USB Cell Phone Car Charger - dealnews.com

Palm.com Pre Accessories 20% Off:
    Palm Store coupon: 20% off accessories - dealnews.com

Enjoy!
    Coupon 'PALMREG' does not work on Touchstone accessories. I tried using it both via the web site and on the phone with Palm.
    Quote Originally Posted by bryanharig View Post
    Coupon 'PALMREG' does not work on Touchstone accessories. I tried using it both via the web site and on the phone with Palm.
    Well it says right on that page "Touchstone items are excluded".

And the car charger is still cheaper here at Precentral even with the 20% coupon....
    It's not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change” - Darwin
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbatex View Post
    Well it says right on that page "Touchstone items are excluded".

And the car charger is still cheaper here at Precentral even with the 20% coupon....
    Car charger cheaper here? http://store.precentral.net/palm-pre-car-chargers.htm

Closest in price that I see is still 10 dollars more before shipping.

Edit: Oh, you mean if you buy the Palm car charger versus the cheapo $2.95 one I posted above. Got ya.
    Quote Originally Posted by Conceyted View Post

Edit: Oh, you mean if you buy the Palm car charger versus the cheapo $2.95 one I posted above. Got ya.
    Yes. I really like that Palm charger. But I have a nice Moto one that I'll probably just buy a mini-to-micro converter for.
    It's not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change” - Darwin