1.    #1  
    I still can't figure it out, but I can't locate the USB cable to connect the power plug and the Touchstone. Thankfully, I've been using my wife's Centro to charge the Pre's battery (it works just fine) and I'm using her battery on my Pre, with no issues.

Does anyone think that Sprint might possibly have an extra cable laying around? I seriously doubt it, though, as they're a hot commodity right now.

I can't find one to purchase right now... Can anyone give me any ideas?

++++
    dont go to sprint man, I think its like $25 for a new charger/data cord. Check this site out, and for the love of god buy more then 1! there so cheap you cant resist it!

For only $1.69 each when QTY 50+ purchased - 6 ft USB A/male to Micro USB 5 pin male Cable | USB 2.0 Cable - Micro-B Type
    Quote Originally Posted by yoster82 View Post
    dont go to sprint man, I think its like $25 for a new charger/data cord. Check this site out, and for the love of god buy more then 1! there so cheap you cant resist it!

For only $1.69 each when QTY 50+ purchased - 6 ft USB A/male to Micro USB 5 pin male Cable | USB 2.0 Cable - Micro-B Type
    While monoprice is great, I think the issue the OP is going to have is the cables you can buy elsewhere dont fit into the touchstone charger slot unless you file it down and even then, I believe some on here tried it with some cables that didnt work to power the touchstone.
  4.    #4  
    That's right gabbott, the monoprice cables (which I bought some, including a car charger) do not fit the Touchstone's USB port.
    I bought a cable from monoprice and a little work with a pocket knife and file and it fits into the touchstone just fine. And with the cables so cheap, you can buy several if you're worried about destroying one on the first try, though it really wasn't hard.

you just have to cut a little bit off the angled side of the connector, basically making it flush and flat instead of angled out. then shave just a little bit off the sides, and it fits right in.
    Units - Unit conversion for webOS!
    Treo 180->270->600->650->Blackberry Pearl->Palm Pre
    Please Post your Topic in the Pre Accessories Forum.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/pa...d-threads.html

Thanks,
    Berd.
    Just call me Berd.