Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Anyone using the Zagg products invisible shield on their Pre? I have one on my Bold and love it, but was wondering if it affected the touch screen at all.

Steve
    Yes, I have one and everything works fine. It is as if there is nothing on there when you use it.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Yeah, mine is fine too. The people who installed it for me screwed up and there is a bubble. I'm going back to have them redo it. No problems with the touch screen though. Are they pretty easy to install yourself?
    i haven't gotten mine in the mail yet
    Quote Originally Posted by hopalee View Post
    i haven't gotten mine in the mail yet
    You're not alone. For those who have it installed, how's the coverage and cut-outs? Are they perfectly aligned?
    Last edited by Brqndon; 06/11/2009 at 06:55 PM.
    who will install for you?
    guys these are child's play to install, don't pay someone to do it. you can't mess it up because if you misalign it, you just get it wet again and start over. it's cake. its not like putting a permanent sticker on which can be messed up if not done right 1st time.
    hey i dont know if this was covered somewhere...but will touchstone still work with invisible shield installed?
    I haven't got my invisible shield in the mail yet and it sure as hell is taking a long *** time. I ordered it on Saturday.
    buying full bodycoverage now
    Quote Originally Posted by a2thejay23 View Post
    hey i dont know if this was covered somewhere...but will touchstone still work with invisible shield installed?
    I wouldn't use shield on back. It appears to have a fine matt coating. I've read of Invisible shield and similar products sticking to the coating and when the shield is removed it tears off some of the coating.
    i just installed my invisible shield last night and it's working fine both for gesture controls and with my touchstone. i would recommend watching the installation videos on youtube before trying to install them though. (i decided to put the shield on the back even though it is matte because i like the slight tacky feeling it gives; it's superior to the feel of the matte in my opinion.)

installation tip: be sure the adhesive side has enough of the spray on it. i didn't have enough when placing the front piece and there are some spots where it's noticeable. you want enough that you can see it but you don't want droplets bigger than the period on the period key of your pre.
    Just got mine today! WooHoo!
    Quote Originally Posted by grebnehtor View Post
    Anyone using the Zagg products invisible shield on their Pre?
    I ordered one and at the time nothing was said about it being on backorder. Now I check my status and it says "backordered." I sent them an email over 24 hours ago asking the ETA and haven't received any reply.

Last time I do business with them. If I locate something else, I'll see if I can cancel my order.
    Quote Originally Posted by Disaster View Post
    I wouldn't use shield on back. It appears to have a fine matt coating. I've read of Invisible shield and similar products sticking to the coating and when the shield is removed it tears off some of the coating.
    I've been wondering about that too.
    Global Posts
    497 Global Posts
    pics?
    where do you get this product?
    Robert L
    Astoria Queens, N.Y.C
    - Palm Pre (Sprint) - formally Palm Treo 650
    Version 1.4.1.1
    Sprint Configuration 2.3
    Model: P100EWW
    Hardware Version: A
    Firmware: CC1.4(510)

What are other peoples' opinions regarding the touchstone? I doubt it will make the magnets less attracted to each other, but one big reason I would buy the touchstone is for the Matte back...Should I just get the front part of the Invisible Shield? or would that make it weird with the Matte back...
    Quote Originally Posted by rlanza1054 View Post
    where do you get this product?

zagg.com and if you enter promo code "zagg20" you get 20% off....there are other companies out there also. just search on this forum as there is a comparison between all the different ones available
    Global Posts
    198 Global Posts
    How does it fit? Any overlap areas?
    Phone: 700p > Pre
    PMP: Archos 605 (30GB) and iPod Touch (16GB)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast