Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Ordered one last night - got the "shipped" confirmation email this afternoon.

Have one on my 755 - best screen protector I've ever used.

For those of you who have ordered and have not receive shipping conformation I'd give them a shout - in my personal experiece their customer service is outstanding, perhaps they were just overwhelmed briefly?
    Holy crap how is everyone getting their orders shipped?!? I ordered mine 3 weeks ago (front screen) and it still says backordered. I have tried emailing and talking to customer chat and they just said there over whelmed with orders. On monday they said it would ship in 1-2 days. Its Thursday night and its still "backordered" There customer serivce sucks IMO. This kinda pissed me off it was taking so long, but I found a cheapo touch pro cover that I put on. I guess it will do untill then, I just wish I had a cover on from day 1. My screen is showing lots of streaks from the last few days.
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    ordered 2 sets from bestskins ever yesterday, got email saying it shipped today if anyones lookin for a supplier that seems to be getting orders out quickly.
    Has anybody tried one from bestskinever.com?
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimmer View Post
    I ordered one and at the time nothing was said about it being on backorder. Now I check my status and it says "backordered." I sent them an email over 24 hours ago asking the ETA and haven't received any reply.

Last time I do business with them. If I locate something else, I'll see if I can cancel my order.
    I got the same thing but when I emailed them to see how long it would be backordered, they sent me an email saying it had been shipped. It should be in my mailbox today.
    Mine says it shipped on the 8th, im still waiting. Will have to see if it arrived when I get home.
    I have it at home, ordered in on Monday arrived on Thursday.
    Global Posts
    123 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by johnwashere View Post
    Holy crap how is everone getting their orders shipped?!? I ordered mine 3 weeks ago (front screen) and it still says backordered. I have tried emailing and talking to customer chat and they just said there over whelmed with orders. On monday they said it would ship in 1-2 days. Its Thursday night and its still "backordered" There customer serivce sucks IMO. This kinda pissed me off it was taking so long, but I found a cheapo touch pro cover that I put on. I guess it will do untill then, I just wish I had a cover on from day 1. My screen is showing lots of streaks from the last few days.
    Wow I ordered around the same time as you, but mine shipped on Monday (6/08/09) when it finally became available. That sucks!

I'm still waiting for mine, but either USPS takes a bit longer in Utah (their location) or they just ship it out later. I have to check the sent date on the package. Mine has to come in tomorrow! I think my Gamefly game is being bundled with it at the sort facility.

From my experience, it may look ugly when you install it at first, but the scratches and air bubbles will disappear after a couple of days or even after a whole week.
    Mine says shipped, but doesn't indicate the day. Wife has only key to mailbox as isn't around. Aaargh. Good news - I'm lazy and don't trust myself, but IS has mall installations in my area. Check ZAGG | Reseller List
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12