Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Global Posts
    374 Global Posts
    They said they wouldn't be available until next week, but I just got an email that mine shipped today.
    Is this the 1350 mAH one? I shot you a PM, really interested in a review if you could write a quick one.
    Global Posts
    696 Global Posts
    A review would be awesome. I wanna see a bigger sized released.
    Quote Originally Posted by reidme View Post
    They said they wouldn't be available until next week, but I just got an email that mine shipped today.
    yeh which one is this, the extended (not the 1350 one) says:
    Extends the depth of your device by only millimeters

if its thats then i'll get the bigger battery
    Global Posts
    115 Global Posts
    Yes please review. Will it fit with the regular back? (thinking of Touchstone here...)
    Thank you!

edited to add: How much was it - it still says "coming soon" in the Seidio website. thx!
    Global Posts
    773 Global Posts
    1350mAh Centro Battery $41 shipped.

Manufacturer SKU: BASI13PMX1S
    Global Posts
    696 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cashen View Post
    1350mAh Centro Battery $41 shipped.

Manufacturer SKU: BASI13PMX1S
    Not bad.
    Global Posts
    115 Global Posts
    [QUOTE=cashen;1669519

Seidio-1350-Extended-Battery-Palm-Treo-Centro
    $41 shipped

Manufacturer SKU: BASI13PMX1S[/QUOTE]

Sweet - thanks! (sorry for the crummy editing. I had to take the link out because I'm too new to post links).
    I think that Palm making the back cover removable was a really smart move. I've seen some co-workers with those clunky "extended batteries" for the iphone and they're good for a laugh. They turn the phone into a giant brick.
    Global Posts
    374 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PreInsiders View Post
    Is this the 1350 mAH one? I shot you a PM, really interested in a review if you could write a quick one.
    Yes this is the 1350 mAh one. I'll be glad to post a review once I've used it some. Unfortunately I'm going to be gone on vacation next week so I won't be able to use it until the week after next.

I'm also interested in the even bigger battery they are working on (double life supposedly) which comes with a replacement back for the Pre to handle the increased size. Unfortunately they say the new back will not be touchstone compatible.
    Mine shipped today as well!
    Hummm... Should I wait for the extended one in development...

seidioonline.com
    This might be a task, but if you guys that get this battery can do some tests that would be great.

Just find the quickest way to drain the battery and time it. (Maybe Hotmail? lol)
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    I can not wait until the reviews come out. If they are positive I will be ordering the new battery ASAP!!
    Quote Originally Posted by suzi
    Yes please review. Will it fit with the regular back? (thinking of Touchstone here...)
    Thank you!

edited to add: How much was it - it still says "coming soon" in the Seidio website. thx!
    Hello,

Yes our battery is OEM size with more juice in it. You will be able to continue to use the original door.
    Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    Under development... I'm afraid this will uglify the Pre.... Want to see pictures with differernt cover.

This Innocell extended battery provides up to nearly twice the capacity than the standard battery. Even with heavy phone and data usage, this battery will keep your Pre charged and ready to go.

- Developed exclusively for the Palm Pre
    - Nearly double the capacity than the original
    - High quality Japanese cells
    - Includes an rubberized battery door to improve grip
    - Extends the depth of your device by only millimeters

*All battery claims are dependent upon usage patterns, network configuration and many other factors; actual results will vary.

This is different from the 1350 available soon.
    ........ Please read the Palm Pre Manual and the Palm Pre Solutions Guide.

Check out the official Palm blog.
    1350 mAh is what the Pre should have come with in the first place. I'd love a 1500 mAh battery that doesn't require a new battery door, that would be sweet.
    Last edited by ShadowGod; 06/11/2009 at 04:43 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowGod View Post
    1350 mAh is what the Pre should have come with in the first place. I'd love a 1500 mAh battery that doesn't require a new battery door, that would be sweet.
    agreed.....
    I thought that Palm has said not to use Centro batteries because there was a difference in them and Pre batteries???
    Quote Originally Posted by jameskk View Post
    I thought that Palm has said not to use Centro batteries because there was a difference in them and Pre batteries???
    Yes. We're talking about this one which is new for the Pre and it shipped today:

Innocell 1350mAh Extended Life Battery
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast