1.    #1  
    I sell Lexus vehicles and the brand new 2010 RX 350 has Bluetooth audio. It sync'd and worked beautifully. The volume buttom even works while transmiting. Too bad I dont own a vehicle with Bluetooth audio. I need to sell quite a few more Lexus before I do
    Last edited by Knee Dragger; 06/11/2009 at 02:50 PM.
    There is no spoon
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Knee Dragger View Post
    I sell Lexus vehicles and the brand new 2010 RX 350 has Bluetooth audio. It sync'd and worked beautifully. The volume buttom even works while transmiting. Too bad I dont own a vehicle with Bluetooth audio. I need to sell quite a few more Lexus before I do
    Can you try pairing it with LS 460 please. I'm thinking about picking up a PRE, but not sure if I'll be able to connect it to my car.
    I have been using bluetooth stereo headphones since the Treo650 and this is by far the best palm experience with blue tooth I have had. The range is excellent and you dont have to worry about putting the device on the same side of your body as the signal recieving device.
    Worked very well with my Sony Ericsson HBH DS970s. Not sure if I want the expense of an addon for the car.
    Been using the pre with my moto S9HD headset all afternoon. The reception of A2Dp on this phone is fantsatic, and sound quality is top notch as well!
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by dimapb View Post
    Can you try pairing it with LS 460 please. I'm thinking about picking up a PRE, but not sure if I'll be able to connect it to my car.
    The LS only has regular Bluetooth. It will work great for phone calls but no audio
    There is no spoon
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    Paired mine with the Motorola T505 playing over my car speakers & was so impressed. I was playing Pandora & using Sprint Navigation at the same time. When turn directions came on, it would just lower Pandora & then got back to normal volume.
    I paired mine with our 2009 CTS and it works perfectly.
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by ericp74 View Post
    Paired mine with the Motorola T505 playing over my car speakers & was so impressed. I was playing Pandora & using Sprint Navigation at the same time. When turn directions came on, it would just lower Pandora & then got back to normal volume.
    Didi the navigation voice come through the car speakers?
    There is no spoon
    Dude, that's sweet!
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    Yes, it played over the speakers.....
  12.    #12  
    Yes, it played over the speakers.....
    WOW. That is awesome!

I wonder if you can get the Nav voice to come through a bluetooth device like a headset? What do you guys think?
    There is no spoon