Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Ghost Armor. I love it.
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    Are there any skins with the cut of the BSE, but don't require water and a 24 hour waiting period?

The water solution isn't that big of a deal, but the 24 hour wait before you can use it again is something I can't really do.

I know about the USG, but I really don't like the cut of that one. I'd rather have one that has holes cut for the button, mic, and ear piece like the BSE does for a more seamless look rather than what the USG has.
    Quote Originally Posted by zerohaste View Post
    Are there any skins with the cut of the BSE, but don't require water and a 24 hour waiting period?

The water solution isn't that big of a deal, but the 24 hour wait before you can use it again is something I can't really do.

I know about the USG, but I really don't like the cut of that one. I'd rather have one that has holes cut for the button, mic, and ear piece like the BSE does for a more seamless look rather than what the USG has.
    I wouldn't sweat it. I installed the Phantom Skinz solution that indicated a water bath and 24 hour waiting period and I was using the Pre within 1 hour without problem. I pushed all the air and water out and wiped it down carefully with a lint free rag and powered it on an hour later. The skin(z) has been on for 3 weeks now without any bubbles or peeling.
    Sweet, just ordered the Phantom Skinz too!
    I also put on the Phantom Skinz yesterday and found them to be relatively easy and the results terrific. Interestingly, the instructions I got said "2-4 hours" ... might be a typo, but if you're a little careful and don't soak the phone I think it's pretty safe.
    Quote Originally Posted by davis.rob View Post
    I also put on the Phantom Skinz yesterday and found them to be relatively easy and the results terrific. Interestingly, the instructions I got said "2-4 hours" ... might be a typo, but if you're a little careful and don't soak the phone I think it's pretty safe.
    Hi davis and all,

WOW is all I can say about this group being observant! We just started using our updated inserts and you guys already see one of the changes that we made. We did change the wait period to "2-4" hours as opposed to 24. The only thing that we were originally worried about with the 24 hour notice is that by turning the phone on earlier, we might get complaints about the potential "haziness" in the screen from the application solution not being completely dried. We got complaints about the 24 hour wait instead. Oh well, just let our skinz dry as long as you can and be careful not to pick at them until they are thoroughly adhered. :-)

Guru
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    I have edge peel! Now I know what to call it. They are sending me a new one to install, Hmmmm.
    Every gadget owner loves their devices be it Cell Phones, Laptops, GPS, Gaming Consoles, etc. and would never want our devices to get scratchy, dirtily, peel off or loose their color and shine. For this some of us freaks keep cleaning out devices or cover them with cheap looking low quality plastic guard just to see it getting peeled off soon and getting all scratches just to buy another one in few weeks. This is because many of us are unaware of some of the finest Body Scratch Guards which themselves can never attain a scratch.

Yes, thatís true and this article is about Top 4 Body Guards covering not just the screen but the complete body of your device, that I came across. Iíll just be giving my honest reviews about all four of them and leave the rest on you to decide which you prefer.

you can find the comparison here:
    w w w . t e c h p a r a i s o . c o m
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Got my bodyguardz fullbody carbon fiber skin installed today. The sides are a little wierd fitting (thery arent all wrinkled up like the ones on another post) but better than i thought.I may removed the sides if they start to be a problem. I didnt put the screen protector on yet.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I have the ZAGG InvisibleSHIELD on my Pre Plus. I had it installed at the main ZAGG corporate store about a year ago. The stuff is really great. The only thing I don't like is that sometimes lint (and whatnot) sticks to the SHIELD. Other than that, though, it's awesome.
    Last edited by pecuevasb; 11/22/2011 at 09:10 AM.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345