Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    I JUST put on my new bodyguardz protector that I got today.. Man putting these things on are always stressful, especially when there are leftover bubbles lingering around..oh well it should come out perfect(after drying) after 24hrs just like it did on my old iPhone.. If you've never heard of bodyguardz, they're just like invisibleshields, but you get 2 full sets!!! Here's some 'right after' pics... Anyone else get a set of bodyguardz for their Pre??

ps. Sorry for the crappy quality pics. I'm using my last phone Sony Ericsson Tm506 after I switched from TMobile
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Most of those bubbles will come out after it cures up, I had them on my last phone and had less bubbles after installing, but they all came out.

Where did you get your bodyguardz?
    I got a bestskinever and Im just gonna install the front piece.
    nice job! Can we get some angle pics? I want to see how the protector wraps around the phone, especially around the edges where the protector ends. Thanks!
    Global Posts
    773 Global Posts
    I just bought my Invisishield online from Zagg. I love those things, I have one on both of my Ipods and my fiance's. Unfortunately you can buy the front piece separate, but not the back. The only reason I want to be able to purchase a second back piece is I cannot decided if I am gunna shell out the change for the Touchstone or not, if I do, I would have to use the other back piece.
    I just installed the Bodyguardz also, front screen only. It seemed to go on ok, but it does look like a small speck might have gotten underneath on the top right of mine. I will have to wait and see how it looks tomorrow. I ruined the first, but the second went on ok except for the speck. It seemed like it was an indent.
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by showson1 View Post

Where did you get your bodyguardz?
    I got it directly from bodyguardz.com . Is it possible to get them in-store??
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    I am to afraid of putting water on it. also, I had an invisisheild on a touchscreen device before, and I didn't like the 'stickyness' of it. how is it effecting your gestures?
    neathings - neatˇthings and apps for webOS
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pomokey View Post
    I am to afraid of putting water on it. also, I had an invisisheild on a touchscreen device before, and I didn't like the 'stickyness' of it. how is it effecting your gestures?
    Too early to tell.. it didn't affect my iPhone at all in the past
    Thanks for posting this! I've been going nuts trying to figure out which screen protector to put on. Honestly I'm a little worried about getting bodyguardz after seeing those pics, but I understand that the bubbles will probably come out and the pictures are bad. I was hoping for something that would look almost unnoticeable and would feel slick to the touch for gestures. Most likely I'm only going to buy the front because I got the touchstone and if I mess up the back, i can always get another one. Anyone else tried anything? Also, i know some mall kiosks will put invisible shield on for you for a price and it looks pretty close to perfect. Are there any of these kinds of places in San Diego?
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by schnoid View Post
    Thanks for posting this! I've been going nuts trying to figure out which screen protector to put on. Honestly I'm a little worried about getting bodyguardz after seeing those pics, but I understand that the bubbles will probably come out and the pictures are bad. I was hoping for something that would look almost unnoticeable and would feel slick to the touch for gestures.
    I have a invisibleshield on my ipod 5g and had a bodyguard on my iPhone and I went back with bodyguardz...i like the feel and not as textured as invisibleshield, IMO. To each his own though...
    Quote Originally Posted by nuchin View Post
    I JUST put on my new bodyguardz protector that I got today.. Man putting these things on are always stressful, especially when there are leftover bubbles lingering around..oh well it should come out perfect(after drying) after 24hrs just like it did on my old iPhone.. If you've never heard of bodyguardz, they're just like invisibleshields, but you get 2 full sets!!! Here's some 'right after' pics... Anyone else get a set of bodyguardz for their Pre??

ps. Sorry for the crappy quality pics. I'm using my last phone Sony Ericsson Tm506 after I switched from TMobile
    Man those are pretty big bubbles. I've put on plenty of InvisibleShields but never had bubbles like that. I'd like to see an after pic in 24 hours.
    LG TP 1100 -> Sanyo SCP-5150 -> LG PM-325 -> Nokia 1100 -> Motorola v557 -> Treo 755p -> HTC EVO 4G

Sprint customer since 2001
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by EeZeEpEe View Post
    Man those are pretty big bubbles. I've put on plenty of InvisibleShields but never had bubbles like that. I'd like to see an after pic in 24 hours.
    Yeah last time I didn't leave as big bubbles and really forced/rubbed bubbles out using my nails/squeegee. Later on, you could see i forced/stretched the skin. =/ If it goes bad this time, I got another anyway..
    Thanks for the post! Mine just arrived today and I haven't had time to put them on yet. I probably would have freaked when I saw the bubbles, if I hadn't read this first. I'd love to see pictures tomorrow too!
  16. joelpalm
    Yeah, I can put an IS on with virtually no bubbles, if any at all, they are microbbbles. Those are some monsters! I would be a little worried about getting it wet too, but I don't really care, I am going all out when I put mine on.
    I just put my BodyGuardz on about 3 hours ago. I ended up with less bubbles than the OP, but I still can't get all the corners to lay down. The instructions said something about letting it dry a bit and then pressing them down, but I've got two that I think I'm going to have to snip to get them to lay flat.

Anyone else have any issues with the corners?
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    If the bubbles dont come out after 24 hours I would reapply it and use more of the spray. I find that lot of bubbles are usually a symptom of using too little spray.

Quote Originally Posted by nuchin View Post

Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by eKennedy View Post
    I just put my BodyGuardz on about 3 hours ago. I ended up with less bubbles than the OP, but I still can't get all the corners to lay down. The instructions said something about letting it dry a bit and then pressing them down, but I've got two that I think I'm going to have to snip to get them to lay flat.

Anyone else have any issues with the corners?
    i learned from the past to ensure that there's no extra flim bulging in the rounded corner areas. After it dries, it ends up as a little pocket that sticks up. I didn't let my corners dry out as much as my old iPhone
    Would love to see the post settling pics! I too am on the fence with which skin to buy
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast