Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by gabbott View Post
    Well I got mine on but there are definately some bubbles, enough that if you run your finger on the screen you can tell they are there. Is that what you guys are referring to with the bubbles are are the bubbles on mine way to big and I should remove it and try to reapply?
    The bubbles should be very small. So small you shouldn't feel it by running your fingers. You should've peeled and reapplied.
    LG TP 1100 -> Sanyo SCP-5150 -> LG PM-325 -> Nokia 1100 -> Motorola v557 -> Treo 755p -> HTC EVO 4G

Sprint customer since 2001
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    I put mine on and it came out perfect. Does anyone else feel that it makes the screen less responsive?
  3.    #23  
    Zmerahn. No. I do not notice any difference in the screen. It is just as responsive for me..
    Global Posts
    315 Global Posts
    +1 for the Ghost Armor.
    Put it on (front and back) the other day. Very happy with the results. Takes a little patience as the corners won't stick right away. I suggest to everyone.

Richie
    Global Posts
    249 Global Posts
    Can someone explain how the bubbles work themselves out? Is the screen protector porous or something?
    Quote Originally Posted by wicketr View Post
    Can someone explain how the bubbles work themselves out? Is the screen protector porous or something?
    The skin is still wet in the beginning. When it dry it tightens up and most of the bubbles disappear.
    LG TP 1100 -> Sanyo SCP-5150 -> LG PM-325 -> Nokia 1100 -> Motorola v557 -> Treo 755p -> HTC EVO 4G

Global Posts
    249 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by EeZeEpEe View Post
    The skin is still wet in the beginning. When it dry it tightens up and most of the bubbles disappear.
    Yea, but how do they disappear. The air has to go somewhere, or there has to be a chemical reaction where the air its turned into a liquid or solid under the skin. What's the science behind this?
    Quote Originally Posted by wicketr View Post
    Yea, but how do they disappear. The air has to go somewhere, or there has to be a chemical reaction where the air its turned into a liquid or solid under the skin. What's the science behind this?
    Wow. Does it really matter that much to you? Who cares how as long as it disappears. How about this; "Due to the shrinkage of the skin, air is forced out through towards the edges and microscopic pores." I bet if you emailed the creators of these skins even they wouldn't give you a scientific explanation of how the bubbles disappear. In BodyGuardz video (around 7:25) the woman says the "adhesive has to dry."
    Last edited by EeZeEpEe; 06/12/2009 at 11:52 AM.

Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    I am loving this ghost armor protection. Besides the comfort from worrying about scratches, the grip is great. My pre stays cleaner from fingerprints and feels more secure in my hand. Before the oil from my fingers really made the device slippery and I worried about dropping it. As for the screen remaining responsive, I have noticed no difference AT ALL after application.
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    Maybe its in my head.

Quote Originally Posted by Loonytunes View Post
    Zmerahn. No. I do not notice any difference in the screen. It is just as responsive for me..
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Did you have any problems with the corners. The Invisishield one had way too tough corners for me. I see the final result and the sides don't look to bad. I went through 3 invisishields
    Looks like you did a great install Loony! Mine arrived today and I'll install it over the weekend.
    What did you guys use to clean your Pre prior to install?
    I'm thinking about using a little rubbing alcohol on a lint free cloth.
    Quote Originally Posted by majorhavoc View Post
    Looks like you did a great install Loony! Mine arrived today and I'll install it over the weekend.
    What did you guys use to clean your Pre prior to install?
    I'm thinking about using a little rubbing alcohol on a lint free cloth.
    I used a microfiber towel and it cleaned up perfectly.
    Everyone here talks about a spray bottle. I bought my I.S. at BB today and it came with a sponge thing with the "juice" in a little sealed tray. This mad it very difficult to apply. Not happy with the results.
    I put my ghost armor on about 3 days ago and for the most part it turned out well, the only problem is it has this weird look in it and it strains my eyes and gives me a headache. Its not under the screen protector but in the screen protector itself. I'm contemplating on taking it off and having the invisible shield in my mall put one on it. I'm just worried the invisible shield will have the same problem, has anyone else experienced anything like this?
  16.    #36  
    No, JM, it should not affect the screen at all.. Maybe there is some liquid trapped under it? Has it gotten better?
    I just put on my ghostarmor and I didn't check before but I notice the grid more than ever.. Am I tripping? This is my 3rd pre and I forgot to check before it went on. I am having some other issues so if it's not the ghost armors fault then I need to know. Thanks.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12