Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    What is the best performing headset out there? I want one that is very loud and clear. I am in noisy places all the time and my current one requires I have the volume maxed out and it's still not loud enough.
    Copy this;

Best Bluetooth headsets - CNET Reviews

Paste into Google, and go to the 2nd link.

This forum will not let me post a link yet.

I went with Plantronics Voyager Pro, I had been using the Plantronic Voyager 510 with my previous phone and it was the best headset that I had used.

The link has video reviews and from those reviews my top two choices were the Plantronics Voyager Pro and the SoundID 300. I could only find the SoundID 300 on the AT&T website.
    The Jawbone is supposed to be one of the best easily. I don't have one but I have heard nothing but perfect reports for them. I have a Sony Ericsson myself and while I don't use it often, it works great.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    I just got the MOTOROKR S305 and it does really well for phone calls, but for music it's pretty tin sounding.

I'm gonna' give them the rest of the day, but will probably take them back tomorrow.
    How about a recommendation for a good bluetooth headset that also uses the same car charger as the Pre?
    The Blue ANT uses a micro-usb connector (I believe) for charging and is very highly rated.

I have the Jawbone II and like it very much.
    Palm Pre
    (formerly TouchPro, iPhone 3G, Curve, 8800, Treo800p, E61, N9300, Treo 700p ,Treo 600, I500, I330, Treo 300, I300, 6035)
  7.    #7  
    Plantronics Discovery 925 is awesome

same micro-usb charging port as the Pre, works flawlessly with it.

Supports multipoint (pairing with two phones at the same time)

It also comes with a case that has a battery in that has one full charge...

So the carrying case can be a good emergency charger for when you dont have a power socket near by..

i love this headset....and highly recommend it
    I'm using the BlueAnt Q1 it's the best bluetooth headset I've ever used and I have used all the best including; Jabra, Jawbone and Apple just to name a few. Trust me it's great!
    Corey

Current Devices: Palm Pre 2, HTC Thunderbolt, Motorola Atrix, Samsung Focus and Apple's iPhone 4
    Quote Originally Posted by coreymcl View Post
    I'm using the BlueAnt Q1 it's the best bluetooth headset I've ever used and I have used all the best including; Jabra, Jawbone and Apple just to name a few. Trust me it's great!

How can I set up the Speed Dial so I can call it by # for the Q1? The Pre labels it by letters
    Anyone having a problem pairing the Jawbone 2? I have one, but it doesn't seem to sync. Don't i just turn it off then hold the on button for a few seconds? Is there something else i'm missing?
    The Jawbone 2 fit my ear weird and hurt like hell, so I switched to a Motorola H15 and I love it.
    Quote Originally Posted by schnoid View Post
    Anyone having a problem pairing the Jawbone 2? I have one, but it doesn't seem to sync. Don't i just turn it off then hold the on button for a few seconds? Is there something else i'm missing?
    the Jawbone is tricky to put in pairing mode....you have to press inward on the END of the earpiece near the top while simultaneously pushing on the center/on-off part of the 'button' until the led starts flashing. It's kinda funky because there are no real buttons as you know.
    Palm Pre
    (formerly TouchPro, iPhone 3G, Curve, 8800, Treo800p, E61, N9300, Treo 700p ,Treo 600, I500, I330, Treo 300, I300, 6035)
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by schnoid View Post
    Jawbone 2 working perfectly for me. No problems at all!
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    I am using Blueant Z9i. I have it synced to two phones.
    Does the Z9i work well with the Pre?
    I'm using the Plantronics Voyager 510 and it works great. Best bluetooth headset I've ever owned.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shenaniguns View Post
    How can I set up the Speed Dial so I can call it by # for the Q1? The Pre labels it by letters
    I haven't tried that yet, but I will now and let you know
    Corey

Current Devices: Palm Pre 2, HTC Thunderbolt, Motorola Atrix, Samsung Focus and Apple's iPhone 4
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cscott44 View Post
    Does the Z9i work well with the Pre?
    Yes I'm pretty well pleased with it. I have it synced to my wifes and my phone. We both have Pres.
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    So I went out and bought the brand new Jawbone Prime and the Blueant Z9i to do a comparison with our Pres' and Sprint service.

After 3 days of testing, here are my conclusions.

The Blueant Z9i has a louder, more clearer speaker, fits more comfortably and is easier to use. The Jawbone has better sound isolation in noiser environments, but the volume lacks BIGTIME. The speaker also sounds tinny, especially when compared to the Z9i. We are returning the Jawbone needless to say.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast