Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    after i ordered it saturday.... pretty good. anyone else received and installed theirs yet? any tips?
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    what i mostly want to know is this: do i really have to turn my pre off for two hours to install it?
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    i just got mine today. I'm going to follow the instruction and have it set for 2 hours. Do it at night so by the time you wake up its set.
    Is it clear? How does it affect the look? Could you post some pics?

I tried the rocketfish case just cause it was at bestbuy but took it off because it detracted from the look of the phone a lot I thought.
    i have Zagg screen on my ipod 3g...and its amazing....but i like the price of GA better...cant wait to hear the reviews on here...
    God is not a Democrat or a Republican, but he is Pro-Life!
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    Man I want photos!
    Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    i will install and document tonight, photos tomorrow.
    I ordered from BodyGuardz on Monday and it arrived today - not bad at all!! (I'm in FL - not sure where they are based).

Anyway - first time trying them - I've used Invishield and BestSkinzEver before (prefer BSE for price and their skin worked great on our Instincts and a nano).

I'm about to go enter that HELL that is "applying a skin" and I'll report back... lol
    yep, my ghost armor came today also "just stuck it on"

anybody have it on the touchstone back?? mine looks a bit fugly but i guess it will do the job

will post picks in a few after it dries
    Quote Originally Posted by fourply View Post
    what i mostly want to know is this: do i really have to turn my pre off for two hours to install it?
    Everytime I have had the guys install it in the store, they remove the battery and back cover. They also have a fan box they set it in to speed up the drying process. So yeah, I would suggest overnight.
    I did not see this post, but I have posted pics in the other ghost armor thread.