Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    does anyone know if the smartphone experts screen protectors are wet or dry applications?
    neathings - neat·things and apps for webOS
    Quote Originally Posted by pomokey View Post
    does anyone know if the smartphone experts screen protectors are wet or dry applications?
    Since they are "washable and reuseable" I would say no. Other Smartphone protectors I have used in the past were dry.
    It's not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change” - Darwin
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbatex View Post
    Since they are "washable and reuseable" I would say no. Other Smartphone protectors I have used in the past were dry.
    well, I think I shall give them a try. luckily I happen to know two other people who have pre's, so a 3 pack will be perfect
    neathings - neat·things and apps for webOS
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    I ordered the Krusell Pictor from sfplanet.com. The case is a little too tall (58mm vs. 70mm) and a little too skinny (16.95mm vs. 15mm). But I love how it has a snap out front compartment. I plan on putting my spare battery in there, so I have it on me when I'm away from a charger. If you order the Krusell micro clip, it'll bump the price past $25 for free shipping.
    R.I.P. Windows Mobile (2002 - 2009)

HP Jornada 568 -> HP Ipaq 2215 -> Audiovox SMT5600 -> Tmobile SDA -> Qtek 8500 (HTC STRTrk) -> Motorola Q -> Sprint Mogul -> Sprint Touch -> Sprint Touch Diamond -> Sprint Touch Pro
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wirelessness View Post
    The InvisibleSheild rocks!!! You can barely even tell it's there when installed correctly. You would be the only one who knows it's there that's for sure. You can use Plexus plastic polish spray to shin it up when it gets a little bit worn looking. Of course they also offer a lifetime warranty as well.
    I hope so. I am awaiting delivery of the Zagg full shield. I once tried a Boxwave for my PalmTX and had a helluva tme. I have bene using the plastic that came with the phone except when making calls as it trips the proximity sensor.
    I like the extra thickness it gives - when I push the screen to open it, it has some traction. I was considering the Touchstone but am waiting for Palm to call back about whether or not the back is latex safe.
  6. ndz
    Global Posts
    114 Global Posts
    I'm using the plastic piece that came on the pre. I figure I will use it as long as it stays on and then go naked. Aside from one spec of dust under there, I haven't seen a 3rd party protector look as good on a phone. Maybe I haven't seen any good ones....
    Quote Originally Posted by allthewayhome View Post
    i cut a square of zagg material to fit the touch screen, and am using the adorable little pouch that came with the pre. I use it with the orange side out so i can spot my phone faster.
    the black side gets rid of the finger prints too????
    Quote Originally Posted by spectre686 View Post
    Yeah and it is made with the same exact material as Invisible Shield. It does not come with the nice little squeegee and Solution premixed. Which is nice. But I have some left over from Previous Invisible shield I bought..
    They they offer lifetime replacement warranty? Invisible Shield does.

As for the TEP question, you can have your phone replaced up to three claims per calendar year, up to $1000 per claim.
    Last edited by Carioca_FL; 06/11/2009 at 03:06 PM.
    Global Posts
    123 Global Posts
    I ordered Phantom Skinz for my Pre. 50% off through their website right now. Now we'll just have to wait and see how good of a job I can do installing it. Sounds a little difficult and have never tried one of these sort of protectors before although I've read a lot about them. I guess Phantom Skinz give you 2 when you order though, just in case you ruin you first install like I probably will. Wish me luck
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    Questions for everyone else, do you guys and gals feel that it is important to have access to the audio port while the phone is holstered?
    Nice to check in with us! I would say that having the headphone port accessible is very important, since if you want to listen to your tunes while walking, etc, you can't as it stands right now.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123