Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I mostly use the pouch that came with it. It's a great pocket protector, and doubles as a soft cloth to wipe off fingerprints.

I went ahead and ordered that Pre Skin linked a couple of posts up in this thread, tho. At that price...why not?
    Quote Originally Posted by allthewayhome View Post
    Leave the back of your touchstone back without a cover, the cover will only ruin how beautiful it is.
    Yeah, the Touchstone cover is really nice (similar in texture as my 755p); I plan on applying the shield onto the regular back cover.
    Quote Originally Posted by mikah912 View Post
    I mostly use the pouch that came with it. It's a great pocket protector, and doubles as a soft cloth to wipe off fingerprints.

I went ahead and ordered that Pre Skin linked a couple of posts up in this thread, tho. At that price...why not?
    Yeah and it is made with the same exact material as Invisible Shield. It does not come with the nice little squeegee and Solution premixed. Which is nice. But I have some left over from Previous Invisible shield I bought..
    I'll be using a Ghost Armour on the screen but I'm not sure about on the Touchstone back. I may leave that naked since it feels good and just replace it should it get really banged up. I'm extra delicate with my tech equipment. Currently I carry my Pre in a Moshi pouch but will checkout the pouch that came with the Pre. I haven't unpacked it yet.
    I'm not using anything... Being Sprint Premier, I'm eligible in a year again and even then I have insurance on the phone. I'm just babying it until supply meets demand, so then it'll be easier to procure a replacement.
    Quote Originally Posted by beret9987 View Post
    I'm not using anything... Being Sprint Premier, I'm eligible in a year again and even then I have insurance on the phone. I'm just babying it until supply meets demand, so then it'll be easier to procure a replacement.
    with insurance, isn't there a limit on how often you can get it fixed/replaced? how do you become a sprint premier? if your bill is over 100 (before or after tax) are you automatically premeir or do you have to say something to sprint?
    Yeah I'm proablly just going to buy a screen protector.... Right now I don't have anything. The original thing I had on it was just that piece of plastic that it came with but it fell off and I threw it in the trash. So once they get a pre-cut out screen shield I'm gunna buy that
    The InvisibleSheild rocks!!! You can barely even tell it's there when installed correctly. You would be the only one who knows it's there that's for sure. You can use Plexus plastic polish spray to shin it up when it gets a little bit worn looking. Of course they also offer a lifetime warranty as well.
    Palm Pre
    (formerly TouchPro, iPhone 3G, Curve, 8800, Treo800p, E61, N9300, Treo 700p ,Treo 600, I500, I330, Treo 300, I300, 6035)
    I like holsters but they need to be very well made. My Invisible Shield shipped already, but there is no holster that looks promising at this point.
    Just got the Ghost Armor full kit in the mail.

Installation was a snap, just be sure to use plenty of fluid.

Looks wise 8/10. Has some ripple/orange peel, and a few spots that are not quite clear. But overall really good.

All touch features and gestures work perfect.
    Quote Originally Posted by sambao21 View Post
    with insurance, isn't there a limit on how often you can get it fixed/replaced? how do you become a sprint premier? if your bill is over 100 (before or after tax) are you automatically premeir or do you have to say something to sprint?
    You need a monthly recurring charge of $69.99 or higher on a single line or $99.99 or higher on a shared line for at least three months or be a loyal customer for at least 10 years.
    Seidio is now taking pre-orders for a swivel holster. Looks like the one I love for my Centro, so I'll likely get it. $25.

seidioonline.com
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    From what it looks like it still covers the headphone port...

Anyone seen one where you can use the headphones when it's in the holster? Removing it from the holster without having to take out the headphones is a must too.
    Quote Originally Posted by dohcrx View Post

Anyone seen one where you can use the headphones when it's in the holster? Removing it from the holster without having to take out the headphones is a must too.
    I called and the guy assured me it does not cover the headphone jack. We'll see - I ordered it. If you do the same, search for coupon codes as there's 10% off for Father's Day.
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    any brick and mortar stores selling skins for these yet? Im in chicago.
    Anyone looked at getting the Smartphone Experts screen protectors in the store here? $15 for 3 - I used them ages ago on my T650.

Does bestskinever mentioned above require a wet application or is it just stick on?
    EDIT - just read the FAQ, yes it does require water.....
    It's not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change” - Darwin
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    Does the invisibleshield or ghostshield make the screen feel sticky? I used bestskinever on my Touch Pro and it was unusable because of the sticky issue.
    R.I.P. Windows Mobile (2002 - 2009)

HP Jornada 568 -> HP Ipaq 2215 -> Audiovox SMT5600 -> Tmobile SDA -> Qtek 8500 (HTC STRTrk) -> Motorola Q -> Sprint Mogul -> Sprint Touch -> Sprint Touch Diamond -> Sprint Touch Pro
    Global Posts
    611 Global Posts
    I'm just using the pouch that the phone came with. I bought the holster they had at the Sprint store, and my phone flew out of it..... so I'm returning that. I want to get an invisible shield, but the zagg website has been down for 3 days......
    Don't feel robbed invisisheild is the best to protect any cell phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by dohcrx

Quote Originally Posted by realistdreamer;
    I called and the guy assured me it does not cover the headphone jack. We'll see - I ordered it. If you do the same, search for coupon codes as there's 10% off for Father's Day.
    Hello,

Thanks for your interest in our products. I'm sorry about the confusion on that. But the Spring Clip actually does not have the audio port openings on it. Our thoughts was that Bluetooth are so prevalent now that there's almost no need for wired headsets while the phone is holstered. If you would like, please forward me your order information and I can cancel your order for you!

Questions for everyone else, do you guys and gals feel that it is important to have access to the audio port while the phone is holstered?
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast