Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1.    #1  


    I didn't know they existed either until I did a search.

    Jalopnik - Cassette Deck Lives On With Bluetooth Adapter - cassettes

    This might be a good option for me because the deck on my 02 IS has a tape deck. I don't want to have to get a new deck.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
  2. #2  
    Only problem is it's battery powered and you have to charge it before use (unless the cord is in the right position to just come out of the tape deck and use the 12V power from the car).
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    Only problem is it's battery powered and you have to charge it before use (unless the cord is in the right position to just come out of the tape deck and use the 12V power from the car).
    I have a 12v socket right below the tape deck.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by NickDG View Post
    I have a 12v socket right below the tape deck.
    Yeah, most people do, but where does the cord connect to the 'tape' is what I mean. If it's not on the correct edge so that it can be accessed with the 'tape' in the deck, then it might be an issue for some.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    Yeah, most people do, but where does the cord connect to the 'tape' is what I mean. If it's not on the correct edge so that it can be accessed with the 'tape' in the deck, then it might be an issue for some.
    Tapes can be loaded both ways (side A and B) so it doesn't matter.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
  6. #6  
    The bigger problem is that this isn't stereo (A2DP).

    There was a stereo one - the ABE BT 80C - but it doesn't appear to be available any longer.
  7. #7  
    Wow.. great idea.. really killer if it was a2dp.. or if that one is still gettable
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by tri0xinn View Post
    Wow.. great idea.. really killer if it was a2dp.. or if that one is still gettable
    It says it is, did I read miss something?

Posting Permissions