1.    #1  
    Just got home from work and my ghost armor is here. Ill post unboxing pics soon. There is a coupon for 10% off 20090325 Ghost Armor Palm Pre
    Can you post pics of pre after application?
    Mine is on my way to me, be very interested in your experience. I've actually ordered both the ghost armor and the invisible shield and still decided when they arrive which to actually use.
    @gabbott

Please let us know which one you decide on and why.
  5.    #5  

I will post some install pics soon
    Yeah, I'd like to know, when I buy my pre I was going to go to the Best Buy in Mesa and then walk over to Ghost Armor and have them install it.
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cornbread View Post
    Can you post pics of pre after application?
    its clear? hopefully you wont see anything? (lol)
    I have Ghost Armor on my Sprint Touch. Its awesome stuff and the guys that install it have been good to me.

I guess they started the company in the Phoenix Metro area as they have install stations in many of the malls around here.
    I live in Phoenix and got mine done in town on Sunday the 7th, the guy at the booth said mine was the first Pre they did and got the kits on Saturday...Love the Armor
    Global Posts
    497 Global Posts
    pics/review?
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    I haven't heard of ghost armor before. Can it be easily removed as well?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronno971 View Post
    I haven't heard of ghost armor before. Can it be easily removed as well?
    Yes you just peel it off. Removes cleanly too.
  13.    #13  
    Sorry it took so long to post these guys, I wanted to give it enough time to dry. They aren't the best pics but they'll do. Maybe someone with a really nice camera can get some hi res shots. I can barely tell its on there.

14.    #14  
    As for a review I'm not much of a writer. All I know is that the film is smooth and clear. I've tested it with my keys and it didnt leave a scratch. Just be patient installing and it should turn out well. Mine had some tiny bubbles and blurriness, but it all went away after about a day. It was probably just the left over spray under the armor. good luck
    will this still work with the touchstone?
    Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    Would you mind taking some pictures of the corners? Thanks for the pics.
    Global Posts
    412 Global Posts
    Cool! Thanks for the pics and review.

Btw, I looked on their site, and it doesn't look like their covers cover the corners, etc.

Palm - Palm Pre - Ghost Armor | cases, screen-protectors, shields, skins, covers, armor
    What if this whole crusade's a charade? -Trent Reznor
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    i put on phantom skinz it was like $12 for 2 FULL body kits (which cover corners) i love the material used its not as grippy as the ghost armor IMO
    --
    Please post inquiries to the "Ask a Sprint rep" sticky on the CDMA North America forum.
    If my post was helpful please thank me!

Linux/Palm Pre HELP can be found at:
    http://www.crombiez.com

-intro.
    Quote Originally Posted by NINnerd View Post
    Cool! Thanks for the pics and review.

Btw, I looked on their site, and it doesn't look like their covers cover the corners, etc.

Palm - Palm Pre - Ghost Armor | cases, screen-protectors, shields, skins, covers, armor
    I noticed that too. I saw some pictures that did show they have some weird cutouts for the corners. And it looks different from what they show on their website.

I went with the Phantom Skinz full body and it turned out really nicely. Covers all the corners very well too. Happy with my decision so far
    Global Posts
    123 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by intro View Post
    i put on phantom skinz it was like $12 for 2 FULL body kits (which cover corners) i love the material used its not as grippy as the ghost armor IMO
    I went with the Phantom Skinz as well. I figured 50% off was too hard to pass up for a little extra protection. $12 and free shipping with a lifetime warranty. Ill see how well it works out, mine should be ariving any day now