Global Posts
    250 Global Posts
    has anyone experience where their touchstone stop working? I put it on and it's not charging?
    this post makes me worry... it's already not strong enough - batt was at 100%, talked on speaker (w/ touchstone) for 10 min, batt actually went down to 98%.
    You check the plugs to the touchstone and USB charger? You take the touchstone batt cover off and re-install it?
    Global Posts
    250 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NM08SRT8 View Post
    You check the plugs to the touchstone and USB charger? You take the touchstone batt cover off and re-install it?
    I triple checked the cable making sure it's plugged in correctly.

haven't taken the battery out, but instead I've tested the phone by plugging in directly to the micrusb and works fine.

luckily, the sprint the near me has one left and will exchange....
    Mine stopped working until I tuened off wifi. I verified on my wifes phe as well.
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    Mine stopped working. I brought it and the phone back to the Sprint store and they determined it was the Touchstone's fault. They swapped my Touchstone out and all is back to normal.
    Global Posts
    806 Global Posts
    Just tried mine and it worked the first time but I only had it on for a minute. Now when I put it on, it keeps going back and forth between charging and not charging about every second. Very annoying. I got two Touchstones but one is at work and I haven't tried that one yet. I'm thinking it's the cover for some reason. I did a reset but didn't take the battery out yet. Anybody else see this.
    Aye yi yi
    Touchstone charges Pre very slowly! If your on a call while on touchstone it might be drawing more power than it's charging.
    Quote Originally Posted by kill_Dano View Post
    Touchstone charges Pre very slowly! If your on a call while on touchstone it might be drawing more power than it's charging.
    Indeed