Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    Great deal::

Introductory Price: $4.99 Total Body Skin!
    Get in on our special introductory price for the Palm Pre Skin now. We will be offering this price for a short time only so don't miss out.

You can find the new Palm Pre Skin at the following link.

Palm Pre Skin
    Any reviews on this?
    Global Posts
    519 Global Posts
    Nice deal! Thanks!
    Ordered. Thanks
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    All i can tell you is that I used them on all my phones, PDA's, daughters games etc and they work great.

cant beat the price? buy 3 shipping free? but shipping is very reasonable anyway?
    I have always used Invisible Shield, how does this compare...the price is very attractive.
    Global Posts
    201 Global Posts
    i dont advise IS, i had one on my instinct and it gripped too much, you couldnt slide, plus mine managed to get crap under it somehow.
    I wish I would've seen this before I ordered the Invisible Shield one. But ohh well, i only paid like $16 something after shipping. Plus, it shipped out yesterday. So I'm hoping it will get here by Saturday. So I can finally take the original protective skin off.
    Global Posts
    497 Global Posts
    any actual user reviews on this?
    Global Posts
    155 Global Posts
    While I obviously don't have a Pre version of this skin, I will say that I have used both Invisible Shield skins (on my Ipod Touch) as well as a Best Skin Ever (on my BB Curve) and to be completely honest, I haven't noticed an ounce of difference between the two brands. I am going with Invisible Shield for my Pre simply because I already had one on order. If I hadn't already ordered one from Zagg, I would probably be purchasing from BSE simply on price alone.
    Global Posts
    228 Global Posts
    but the site doesn't actually show the skin on the phone???
    Ordered. Cant go wrong for the price.
    I also ordered. for $6.99 shipped, that price can't be beat. thanks for the heads up.
    I've used them before and agree that they seem to perform just like Invisible Shields. They, like Invisible Shields, can be a bugger to get on cleanly. Once they are on they really do protect against scratches. We've got them on Ipods, PSP's and Creative Zen players.

I ordered three so I'd have a replacement. With free shipping you get the third one for free (compared to buying two individually.)
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    I ordered 2 and it was 11 bucks shipped. I figured I might as well have an extra.
    Global Posts
    209 Global Posts
    Do the best skins ever have that rubbery feeling that the InvisibleSheild ones do?
    Quote Originally Posted by Keegsta View Post
    Do the best skins ever have that rubbery feeling that the InvisibleSheild ones do?
    I think the material is exactly the same, so yes, they feel and work the same. Not sure what you mean by rubbery...sticky maybe? That would probably be a bigger issue with a stylus. In fact, if they feel stickier, perhaps it will be easier to slide out the keyboard.
    Dang.. I just ordered the Bodyguardz because I heard they are better than the Invisible Shields (less orange peel). How do these compare?
    Global Posts
    209 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Disaster View Post
    I think the material is exactly the same, so yes, they feel and work the same. Not sure what you mean by rubbery...sticky maybe? That would probably be a bigger issue with a stylus. In fact, if they feel stickier, perhaps it will be easier to slide out the keyboard.
    Yeah I wanted to know if they were I guess "sticky" like the Invisible Shield protectors. I had one on my Instinct and I missed that "glassy" feeling on the touch screen. (even though it was plastic)
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    Will the screen be as responsive when you touch it? Or does that affect it a bit? Thanks
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast