Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    Yeah, can you guys post some pics? And is the screen still as responsive? Thanks
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Machjuan View Post
    Yeah, can you guys post some pics? And is the screen still as responsive? Thanks
    Here you go:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/pa...ni-review.html
    Hi guys- I just finished installing the screen protector and the screen is definitly still responsive. Link to my mini review with pic here (sorry cant post up links yet i guess): http:// forums.precentral.net/palm-pre-accessories/185611-best-skin-ever-installed-mini-review.html
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by vutha View Post
    Hi guys- I just finished installing the screen protector and the screen is definitly still responsive. Link to my mini review with pic here (sorry cant post up links yet i guess): http:// forums.precentral.net/palm-pre-accessories/185611-best-skin-ever-installed-mini-review.html

Look at the post just above yours, i linked your review there (good pictures)
    LOL the treocentral.com link threw me off. thanks.
    Down for 3..
    I've been using the screen cover that came on the phone and a hard case, I couldn't decide on which screen protector to order. This price has me sold. They take paypal too! No need to get out debt card.
    Eryn Tzun
    tzun.com
    I'm just an ignorant warrior who believes that love means you're willing to fight and die for your fellow living beings.
    Global Posts
    210 Global Posts
    So, I got my BSE last night and was real eager to install it--it's great!

The installation is relatively easy, but it requires PATIENCE. Things won't stick just right at first, particularly because the Pre is so curvy. I found I actually had an easier time with the front than the back--I don't know if it's because of lessons learned with the back, or because the angles/curves are less sharp.

My advice for the edges is to keep working around the device. I just kept running my fingers towards the edge of the device, working all the way around the device, over and over. Presumably as the extra water evaporated and from my repeated motions, the edges and flaps conformed to the sides and stuck well. Today, it looks great.

It feels good in the hand. There's a little bit of "stickiness" to it, but nothing that really prevents you from gesturing well. I only have one little bit of one edge that didn't come out perfect, and I might trim it a bit...but otherwise it looks great, feels good, feels protected, and the price was certainly right.

They're definitely right on about appearance after a day. Even overnight, it looked much better in the AM than it did right after I finished.
    Loving the Pre...
    Follow me on Twitter
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by leez View Post
    So, I got my BSE last night and was real eager to install it--it's great!

The installation is relatively easy, but it requires PATIENCE. Things won't stick just right at first, particularly because the Pre is so curvy. I found I actually had an easier time with the front than the back--I don't know if it's because of lessons learned with the back, or because the angles/curves are less sharp.

My advice for the edges is to keep working around the device. I just kept running my fingers towards the edge of the device, working all the way around the device, over and over. Presumably as the extra water evaporated and from my repeated motions, the edges and flaps conformed to the sides and stuck well. Today, it looks great.

It feels good in the hand. There's a little bit of "stickiness" to it, but nothing that really prevents you from gesturing well. I only have one little bit of one edge that didn't come out perfect, and I might trim it a bit...but otherwise it looks great, feels good, feels protected, and the price was certainly right.

They're definitely right on about appearance after a day. Even overnight, it looked much better in the AM than it did right after I finished.
    I don't have anything to add really, I just want to emphasize this post. This guy is right on. It's all about giving it time to dry and working the edges with your fingers. The only thing I did differently was soak the thing up front because I've found that makes it easier to apply the main part of the screen more perfect up front. Once done, let the sides dry and then press them down. Awesome skin.
    Also when you wet it and get all the excess water off place it on the face. Then get a cloth that it relatively lint free and place it on top of the skin over the earpeice and squeegee out the water with your fingers like you would normally do. This prevents water from getting in and the cloth will soak it up. Do the same for the microphone as well.
    So; seriously did any of you wait the 24 to 48 hrs before using your phone? I just cant see not using your phone that long...at least for me.

I just got my 3 in. Very fast shipping BTW.
    Well it took me a while. I cant get a close up shot with the pre camera but I will post a pic of tools of the trade...BTW has anyone put the back on the touchstone cover?

Global Posts
    311 Global Posts
    i just installed it.... piece of cake....about 20min.... looks good....

and a great price too
    Palm Pre (Sprint)
    One thing that needs to be made abundantly clear about alL skins including BSE is that it will probably look like crap when you first apply it, regardless of how good a job you actually do. When I first installed my front and back BSE, I thought I had really screwed things up with all the bubbles and imperfections left over...only to see those completely disappear over the next few days resulting in a nice, clear surface.

I love my BSE skin. I even applied it over the Touchstone cover. When my Pre was naked with the stock and Touchstone covers, I always felt like I was going to inadvertently drop it. The BSE gives it much more grip and along with it, a lot more peace of mind for its probably-paranoid owner. :P
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123