Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    got one - thanks!!
    Global Posts
    210 Global Posts
    Worth a try--ordering one. I had a rubberized case on my blackberry; that was good and all, but I don't want to lose the sleekness of the Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by Machjuan View Post
    Will the screen be as responsive when you touch it? Or does that affect it a bit? Thanks
    Possibly, but didn't notice any difference with Ipod Touch.
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    is everyone going to use the full wrap, personally think i might leave the cover piece off and only protect the screen.

I have the touchstone back i really like the "rubberized" feel

Of course brought 2 plus another for my Treo pro

** it does feel a little little tackier but all of them feel that way because they have to flex/bend etc over the edges of the phone. You could get a smoother stiffer product but then have issues with the edges lifting or not wrapping around the phone.

Clarity wise they are perfect

The iphone screen protectors I have used are stiffer and feel more like the screen because they don't have to bend.

I would prefer to protect the screen of this expensive little device then worry about the slight difference in feel. Looking at a scratched screen really bugs me.
    Last edited by sjjones; 06/09/2009 at 04:03 PM.
    I was told by a sprint employee that you cannot use screen protectors? He said something about how the screen is depended on your actual finger touching the screen so the screen protectors will cause the touch screen to no work???
    From the looks, I like the cut of the skin better than InvisibleShield. The InvisibleShield has these long narrow cuts for the corners which sucked on my iPod Touch. They ended up getting peeled back a lot and lost grip. Best Skins Ever looks the corners could hold on better.
    LG TP 1100 -> Sanyo SCP-5150 -> LG PM-325 -> Nokia 1100 -> Motorola v557 -> Treo 755p -> HTC EVO 4G

Sprint customer since 2001
    ya that is what i was thinking. those corners do not look like a pain to keep down.
    ordered mines today and got a shipping confirmation. So far so good!
    i look forward to hearing reviews from you guys as i need one of these so i can take off the film that came with the pre, and stop using the little sock it came with.
    Quote Originally Posted by Solid_MTB View Post
    I was told by a sprint employee that you cannot use screen protectors? He said something about how the screen is depended on your actual finger touching the screen so the screen protectors will cause the touch screen to no work???
    I find that hard to believe. I still have my protective sleeve or whatever on the phone.
    I bought two of these a couple of years ago for my creative zen. I've only ever used the first one, the second one is still in an envelope in my desk. I'm not all that great at applying these things tho, so I've got a fingerprint under mine I think.
    The value of knowledge is not in its possession, but in its use.
    this is so unbelievably cheap, but i just dont want to have to apply one of these just to find out that it doesn't look good, and take it off and reapply bodyguardz or something else. i hear bodyguardz has a minimal orange peel effect.
    Might have to give this a whirl...Did you have to use soap and water to put it on? What comes in the package/envelope?
    dang, i'm really torn. Do i get this or Bodyguardz? I can get 2 bodyguardz for even less than this (since I'm only using the front part). Someone should create a poll for what people recommend.
    This is a great deal if you use this for the entire phone. If I was only using the front I guess I would go with the least expensive option. Has anyone tried this with Touchstone yet? My order shipped yesterday, i'll post pics once installed to see how it came out.
    Quote Originally Posted by AnaMayShun View Post
    I find that hard to believe. I still have my protective sleeve or whatever on the phone.
    Agree. I have the protective screen that came with it (until I receive my protectors). It is still responsive and I cannot see any way that the bodguardz, bestskinsever, etc. would be worse.
    mines finally arrived today, will post up pics after installation.
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    Got mine today, spent time putting them on, rubbed all the bubbles out, looks great

Very happy
    can you post pictures?
    can you use this with touchstone?
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast