1.    #1  
    Graveyard Mall is offering the Energizer "Energi To Go" charger for Motorola and Blackberry (I cannot link to it because I have less than 10 posts, can someone with more privileges link please?). Use the coupon code Energi2009 for free shipping. When you get the product, there will be a code for an online survey on the package and once you take the survey you get the purchase price back.

Now the big question is: will this charger be compatible with the Pre? From the picture it appears to have the same micro-USB connector. I'm in for one because I figure for free I can't go wrong.

Looks like this deal may be today only (2009-06-09). To get to it go to Graveyard Mall and click on the "Show me the price" button for the thermometer deal of the day.
    EnergizerŽ Energi To GoŽ Portable Power for Motorola & Blackberry (Free After Online Survey)
    It's a survey for a $10 mail in rebate on a $10 purchase, so it's debatable whether that's free. I'd say the Pre is closer to being $199 with contract at a Sprint store than this is free.

The tip should work, though, if it can put out enough juice. It specifically says it comes with multiple tips including Micro USB.