Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    If your interested I found a discount code for the InvisibleShield.

Go to ZAGG | invisibleSHIELD | iPhone, iPod Cases, Screen Protectors, Covers, Shields, Skins, Invisible Shield and at checkout enter in discount code zagg20.
    I wish I knew this two days ago
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    Thanx!
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    invisibleSHIELD's are now back ordered
    HTC EVO 4G
    Treo 700w > Blackberry 8830 > Instinct > Palm Pre > HTC EVO 4G
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    Best skins ever:

Introductory Price: $4.99 Total Body Skin!
    Get in on our special introductory price for the Palm Pre Skin now. We will be offering this price for a short time only so don't miss out.

You can find the new Palm Pre Skin at the following link.

Palm Pre Skin
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    Do these Skins disrupt the connection/magnetic from the Touchstone?
    Global Posts
    787 Global Posts
    Has anyone gotten theirs? How does the touchscreen feel?
    How does Best skin ever compare to Invisible shield?
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    You could try phantom skinz.. I bought a full cover ( back and front) for like 12 dollars and change (free shippping).. they have a 50% off coupon and I think they include 2 kits.
    you guys missed the boat... the Pre-order sale in mid-May with Zagg was 50% off... I got full-body for $12 and change
    Quote Originally Posted by spectre686 View Post
    How does Best skin ever compare to Invisible shield?
    I've used both, including the BodyGuardz on my iPhone, and I must say the best bang for the buck is BSE, I haven't had any issues with them... although over 6 month + the edges kinda come up from taking your phone in and out of your pocket ( the lint starts to creep into the flaps...

I did realize the invisibleshield front screen protectors are a little more clear in the material? like if you look at the screen from an angle you can see some "orange peel" effect, like on a car's paintjob, but it's not that big of a deal.
    ( pre-wallpapers.com ) - Over 7000+ Wallpapers for your Palm Pre... Enjoy!
    I ordered my pre invisible shield on launch day...glad I got it before it was backordered.

Should be receiving it soon.

I actually didn't get the whole phone, only ordered the front because I like the texture of the back of the phone. It shouldn't affect the touchstone charger though.
    Ordered from Best Skins Ever, couldn't pass up on the price. Anyone applied a screen protector yet? I'd like to see a review on durability and its affect if any on usage.
    I installed the invisibleShield last night and had trouble. I've done this before, but for some reason it just didn't go well, maybe I was too tired and rushed it. There are a few bubbles on the screen that will hopefully go away in a few days. If they don't, I'll rip it off and find an alternative because they will annoy me, no matter how small.

I like the feel though, definitely a better grip. Uncovered the Pre gets too slippery for my liking. Not too keen on the reflective surface, would prefer more of a matte look.

If I do rip it off, I'm not sure if I'll try Ghost Armor or BodyGuardz. Looks like BodyGuardz will give you two covers for the same price...
    Global Posts
    747 Global Posts
    Another reason I hate these skins in general is if there is an aspect you don't like, you definitely have the option of considering other brands, which just means that the chances of you throwing out even more cash over a skin has increased.

I'm liking my nap sack. I'm going to order a matte back today and a leather case eventually.
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    I ordered my zagg way back in May...got it..slipped it on...feels pretty good..has that extra cush but really not obtrusive at all. I didn't feel the need to install it on the matte back, but form what I've been told it doesn't interfere with the touchstone. Unfortunately, crafts have never been my forte and despite my best efforts I couldnt get rid of some of the micro-bubbles, which disappear when the screen is turned on.
    Global Posts
    373 Global Posts
    I have Zagg on my Pre and BSE on the Wifes.......Zagg is a nicer product but BSE is best bang for the buck.

Got an invisible shield coming too.
    Quote Originally Posted by sjjones View Post
    Best skins ever:

Introductory Price: $4.99 Total Body Skin!
    Get in on our special introductory price for the Palm Pre Skin now. We will be offering this price for a short time only so don't miss out.

You can find the new Palm Pre Skin at the following link...
    The link you are giving us is to the $7.99 price. Can you give the link to the $4.99 price?

- Craig
    Quote Originally Posted by bignoze View Post
    I have Zagg on my Pre and BSE on the Wifes.......Zagg is a nicer product but BSE is best bang for the buck.

Got an invisible shield coming too.
    Isn't Zagg the maker of the Invisible Shield?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast