Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    741 Global Posts
    I can't get any of the codes to work or even get the $7.99 price.
    I think it showed as the $4.99 price earlier today, with an indicator that it was on sale. That appears to be gone now.

Blasted Invisible Shield is $29.99 at Best Buy today. I'm thinking, no.
    installed front and back and it works just fine with the touchstone. As far as installing and micro bubbles go - blow dryer is your best friend
    Received my $4.99 Best Skin Ever in the mail today and installed this afternoon. I only put on the front cover and it fit great. I shot it with windex and installed in a steamy bathroom to reduce floating debris. It protects the screen and more importantly the edges of the device in case of a drop (I dinged up the corners of my old touch pro the first month). I was worried I'd feel the edges of the protector but I don't. There is slightly more resistance on the screen but not much and it's very clear. This replaced a DLO cut to fit screen protector that was extremley grainy and crappy.

Highly recommend BSE!
    Global Posts
    373 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpanwalking View Post
    Isn't Zagg the maker of the Invisible Shield?
    my bad......Clear Protector. They have a 50% off sale going.....code is fathersday09
    Got mine yesterday installed it and came out perfect except for that orange peel effect on front the back came out smooth and clear. I was warned about orange peel but took a chance, I do like the tacky thick feeling in back. I will be ordering Phantom Skinz for the front and replace the back when necessary.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12