1.    #1  
    Since the release of the Pre is complete, one thing that seems to get overshadowed is the accessories that compliment the pre experience. What kind of accessories should be acquired to fully complete the experience? Now I know that the touchstone is probably the first thing to come to mind, but what about other options like the slip case/holsters to carry the phone.

One thing that I really notice is a lot of options to customize for the iPhone in terms of case designs, but whereas the pre is rather limited it appears. The sprint store only has 2 options (1 is leather slipcase while the other is a hard plastic holster. Is one better than the other, or would i better served to wait for some other 3rd party to provide some additional options.
    I love the Touchstone.

The leather case with belt clip is exceptional.
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by andycane View Post
    One thing that I really notice is a lot of options to customize for the iPhone in terms of case designs, but whereas the pre is rather limited it appears. The sprint store only has 2 options (1 is leather slipcase while the other is a hard plastic holster. Is one better than the other, or would i better served to wait for some other 3rd party to provide some additional options.

This is the one thing I still think no one will be able to match Apple... when you go into their store, you get a huge selection of accessories.