1. H_D
    Global Posts
    2,597 Global Posts
    I have been reading about about different brands such as InvisibleShield, BodyGuardz, BoxWave, Bestskinsever, etc.... Whats your recommendation & which one will you personally be using?
    Global Posts
    315 Global Posts
    I ordered Ghost Armor. Can't wait for it to get here! Scared ****less about scratching my Pre.

Richie
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    I hear you, I still have my plastic screen on.

I ordered the Ghost Armour too.
    i ordered the Invisible shield, I have used it on many devices before and it has always been great to me.
  5. H_D
    Global Posts
    2,597 Global Posts
    Yea, I've kept my plastic screen on too until I order a screen protector.
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    invisible screen by zagg.com. got it when it was like 50% off. just got confirmation today of the shipping to me. i've been keeping my pre in the pouch. gets annoying to pull it out of the pouch to use. so when the protector goes on i'll be confident in it. only worried about making sure i get it on properly so it looks good.
    I heard good things about bodyguardz. I ordered it today. I'm not using anything on my Pre now except for the leather case when at work and the suede pouch if its in my pocket. Use "macworld" to get a 20% discount in the coupon code.
  8. H_D
    Global Posts
    2,597 Global Posts
    The only fear I have with the entire device being covered by a skin is the battery cover needs to be in contact with the Touchstone. I think I'll just go with a screen protector rather than the entire body skin.
    I also got that 50% from Zagg on the Invisible shield which also got shipped today for me!! haha

This thing was a beast on my blackberry, saving me multiple times. I know it will do the same for the Pre!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ya Boi D View Post
    The only fear I have with the entire device being covered by a skin is the battery cover needs to be in contact with the Touchstone. I think I'll just go with a screen protector rather than the entire body skin.
    I ordered the full body ghost armor kit...it will ship tomorrow and I can't wait for it to get here!! You shouldn't worry about it not sticking to the touchdtone if you have a thin full body cover bc the magnts will easily be as strong right through it. I wouldn't let that thought get you worked up.
    Sincerely,

Dwight Shrute
    does screen protector work with capacitive touch screen ?
    Yes
    I've had Invisible Shields for all my devices they're great....
    palm m103 > palm m130 > palm TlX > 755p > PRE (FINALLY!!!!)
    Global Posts
    198 Global Posts
    Invisible shield for me as well. Hope they make a nice fitting template for it.
    Phone: 700p > Pre
    PMP: Archos 605 (30GB) and iPod Touch (16GB)
  15. H_D
    Global Posts
    2,597 Global Posts
    How do you get the 50% discount from Zagg?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ya Boi D View Post
    How do you get the 50% discount from Zagg?
    They had a Memorial Day special a couple of weeks ago (I missed it)...
    Global Posts
    519 Global Posts
    I just ordered from Phantom Skinz. They're having a 50% sale this month. I paid $12.47 for 2 Full Body skins. Pretty good deal if you ask me.
    Quote Originally Posted by donald.aleshire View Post
    I also got that 50% from Zagg on the Invisible shield which also got shipped today for me!! haha

This thing was a beast on my blackberry, saving me multiple times. I know it will do the same for the Pre!
    Same here. I still have the plastic on for now. I am wiping it constantly...stupid glossy finish.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Sucks that we all missed the %50 off sale, but don't you worry guys, I found a %20 off coupon that works and in fact I've used it a few seconds ago to order from zagg.com

Coupon code at checkout:
    TECHBARG

Enjoy
    Global Posts
    930 Global Posts
    Don't buy this.....Palm Pre Clear Screen Protector w/ Cleaning Cloth Talkie Tech screen protector.

They didn't leave a hole for the microphone, no one can hear you. I put it on and was talking on my phone and no one could hear me. Realized there was no hole so people could hear me talk. I took a thumb tack and made a hole, temp. fix until I order my inisibile shield in a few minutes.....So mad right now!!!