1.    #1  
    i thought i'd let everyone know about this. i picked these up a couple of weeks ago for $30, and now they're only $25. most places sell them for $50+.

they work perfectly with my pre. there is a mic built in, and the button controls the music and the phone. and they sound darn nice. good stuff, all around, but at only $25 you can't miss.

UE 200v - $25 @ Amazon
    You can't go wrong with UE's. They are simply the best headphone and IEM maker in the world.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Thanks for the recommendation. I only wish they had a retractable cable.
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by swieder View Post
    Thanks for the recommendation. I only wish they had a retractable cable.
    no problem. they do come with a little pill shaped case. it's decent. but i've actually been using the little rubber wrap that came with the pre usb cable to keep them wrapped up nicely.
    Global Posts
    217 Global Posts
    Whoa! Overnight (last night) the price just shot up for these!

Amazon.com: Ultimate Ears MetroFi 200v Noise Isolating Earphones w/ Microphone: Electronics
    Quote Originally Posted by srfcrzy View Post
    Whoa! Overnight (last night) the price just shot up for these!

Amazon.com: Ultimate Ears MetroFi 200v Noise Isolating Earphones w/ Microphone: Electronics
    Probably because it's from a different supplier now?
    If it was sold directly by Amazon (or whoever it was) @ $25, once they lose stock the next supplier is listed.
    If Amazon (or whoever) gets them back in stock, they may drop back down again.
    Im glad i got a set yesterday then...
    Needs up & down and side arrows.
    darn I hope that prices comes back around! I was all pumped up when I read the post..
    Global Posts
    217 Global Posts
    They've lowered the price back down to $24.99. Weird.

I checked and rechecked and even posted a review to the Amazon listing noting the price jump. And now it's back down...

Ah well, so long as it's down again. Maybe I'll go ahead and pick up the pair I was planning to get before the price jump.
    Quote Originally Posted by srfcrzy View Post
    They've lowered the price back down to $24.99. Weird.

I checked and rechecked and even posted a review to the Amazon listing noting the price jump. And now it's back down...

Ah well, so long as it's down again. Maybe I'll go ahead and pick up the pair I was planning to get before the price jump.
    Because it's now supplied by Amazon directly again. It was supplied by MobileCityOnline while Amazon was out of stock.
    I just ordered a pair.
    I am guessing the mic function works?

Does anyone know if the mic will work with the Ipod touch 2g?
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by cbascue View Post
    I am guessing the mic function works?

Does anyone know if the mic will work with the Ipod touch 2g?
    the mic works on the pre. and as i understand it, on the iphone as well. so i can't imagine it wouldn't work on the touch 2g.
    I am using the Jabra (2.5) that I used as a spare/backup to bluetooth in my car with my Treo 680. For some reason none of Radio Shack adapters worked but I ordered one from Palm and no problems.
    Palm Pilot - Palm III - Palm M515 - Treo 680 - Palm Pre+ at&t - HP 32G Touchpad - HP Pre3 at&t
    Ultimate Ears for the win! I use the 170vi model, and its great!
    Palm m105 >> Zire 72SE >> AT&T Pre Plus >> Pre 2 (cracked)>>HP Veer/Pre 2>>Touchpad>>Pre 3...and I'm only 17 years old! (My own savings)