Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Innocell 1350mAh Extended Life Battery

Fits in the stock space as the original battery. Little pricey for 44 bucks, but if it helps out abit I'd probably get one.

Only reason I'm hesitant, is they had a 1350 for the G1 that I was tempted to get and many people said it didn't seem to make much difference.
    Seidio the company we love to hate.
    I have so much Seidio crap... and some of it is crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by cglaguna View Post
    Seidio the company we love to hate.
    I have so much Seidio crap... and some of it is crap.
    Same here. I really have way too much Seidio stuff.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CDRacingZX6R View Post
    Only reason I'm hesitant, is they had a 1350 for the G1 that I was tempted to get and many people said it didn't seem to make much difference.
    I got one of those 10% extended batteries from Seidio for my HTC Diamond and it didn't do much. It actually seemed like my stock battery lasted longer.
    Agree with the above. I had the extended for the Centro, 700p and niether added anything. Now if there jumped it to 1500 might see a big difference but this is way too small a jump to get 15 more minutes of data time. Also too much money for that little jump. I used to buy there stuff but its so way overpriced. I get the same items on Ebay for 1/4 of what they charge.
    I actually wouldn't mind a larger battery that requires a replacement door if someone could pull that off. A hump on the back would be no big deal to me if there is a true benefit of at least 30% more battery life.
    Sprint Pre, Mugen 2800mah battery
    Does anyone believe that this isnt just the Centro battery with a new label on it? There is no way Seidio could have engineered and released a totally new design this fast.
    Quote Originally Posted by bryanharig View Post
    Does anyone believe that this isnt just the Centro battery with a new label on it? There is no way Seidio could have engineered and released a totally new design this fast.
    It's not that complicated to produce a battery...

You have battery cells that are connected and contact points?
    Quote Originally Posted by bryanharig
    Quote Originally Posted by gmanvbva

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in our products!

On the contrary, it does take a bit to figure out the battery and I can tell you first hand that IT IS NOT THE SAME! I was there with our Pre when it repeatedly power cycle itself on the Centro battery. My engineers told me that although it may power it up, the tweaks that Palm did just enough for us to develop a new battery for the Pre.

We are able to turn around to develop that fast because we have plenty of experience developing full line of Smartphone accessories. Fast is our middle name! :P

Tell that to the numerous people on this forum who have been using Centro batteries for days now without these power cycles.

Quote Originally Posted by gmanvbva View Post

If that is true then there is absolutely no need for a new design. I agree with you! Centro batteries for everyone!
    Are there plans for a MEGA battery like the 3200 Seidio made for the 755p?
    Who am I, sir? A Utah man am I A Utah man, sir, and will be till I die!
    Quote Originally Posted by bryanharig View Post

Tell that to the numerous people on this forum who have been using Centro batteries for days now without these power cycles.

If that is true then there is absolutely no need for a new design. I agree with you! Centro batteries for everyone!
    Well that was a little overly simplified... but it doesn't/shouldn't take weeks or months of research/development.
    Quote Originally Posted by elder_shawn View Post

giant batteries for all!!! I have a seido battery for my 700 the largest one that fits with out the replacement back and it lasted at least 50% longer or more and more robust than the 3 palm batteries that stopped holding charges.

I'd buy one if I could get more time out of it. a 1350 (extended size no less) is still less than 1800 standard on my treo 700. I think it's a shame palm released such a power house phone with such a weak battery. it's like getting a laptop with a 6 cell battery, just useless. it's not mobile if I'm always having to plug it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by elder_shawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Funky Cricket
    giant batteries for all!!! I have a seido battery for my 700 the largest one that fits with out the replacement back and it lasted at least 50% longer or more and more robust than the 3 palm batteries that stopped holding charges.

I'd buy one if I could get more time out of it. a 1350 (extended size no less) is still less than 1800 standard on my treo 700. I think it's a shame palm released such a power house phone with such a weak battery. it's like getting a laptop with a 6 cell battery, just useless. it's not mobile if I'm always having to plug it in.
    Hello and thank you for your interests! We are currently working on an Innocell Extended Battery that will give you plenty of juice! Stay tuned.
    Do you plan on answering if its going to fit the PRE or will we need a ugly lump on the phone.

Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    Hello and thank you for your interests! We are currently working on an Innocell Extended Battery that will give you plenty of juice! Stay tuned.
    If it is bigger then 1350, it will need a hump. It will likely not work with the touchstone.

I expect it to be very similar the other 'Amzer' 2800 mAh Pre battery.
    If I get another spare battery, I am still inclined to get a Seidio one for a little more (never really liked buying batteries off of eBay). But I am also waiting on someone else to take the leap and see how much better the 15% in mAh makes it.
    It's not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change” - Darwin
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    Do you have an approximation as to how much additional bulk will be added with the extended battery?
    R.I.P. Windows Mobile (2002 - 2009)

HP Jornada 568 -> HP Ipaq 2215 -> Audiovox SMT5600 -> Tmobile SDA -> Qtek 8500 (HTC STRTrk) -> Motorola Q -> Sprint Mogul -> Sprint Touch -> Sprint Touch Diamond -> Sprint Touch Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by VaccPalm
    Do you plan on answering if its going to fit the PRE or will we need a ugly lump on the phone.
    Hello,

Thank you for your interest. The bigger extended battery will need an additional battery door. As far as Touch Stone capabilities, that's still need to be determined.

Quote Originally Posted by sheltem
    Do you have an approximation as to how much additional bulk will be added with the extended battery?
    Typically, our bigger extended batteries will add no more than 3-4mm to the phone itself. But please refer to our website for the most current information!

On Another Note: Our 1350mAh Batteries are NOW SHIPPING! We were able to push up the dates so they are going out by the order that they were purchased.
    Thank you for the reply. Cant deal with that ugly lump . But if somehow a battery can be made where the entire door is 3mm deeper and its uniform and no Lump , I would jump all over that. Seidio , think that can be done, the whole door a tiny bit larger instead of a ugly lump on the bottom on the device? Imstead of just a lump where the battery is , have the whole door be larger so it would not stick out and look ugly. Or atleast up to the Camera.

Hello,

Thank you for your interest. The bigger extended battery will need an additional battery door. As far as Touch Stone capabilities, that's still need to be determined.

Typically, our bigger extended batteries will add no more than 3-4mm to the phone itself. But please refer to our website for the most current information!

On Another Note: Our 1350mAh Batteries are NOW SHIPPING! We were able to push up the dates so they are going out by the order that they were purchased.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast