Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    Hello,

Thank you for your interest. The bigger extended battery will need an additional battery door. As far as Touch Stone capabilities, that's still need to be determined.

Typically, our bigger extended batteries will add no more than 3-4mm to the phone itself. But please refer to our website for the most current information!

On Another Note: Our 1350mAh Batteries are NOW SHIPPING! We were able to push up the dates so they are going out by the order that they were purchased.
    Have you tested the 1350 to see how much longer it will last than the OEM battery. I know it is only 15% bigger, but does it give the Pre 15% better performance. Talk time would be 45 minutes longer going by statistics. Most of us want to know to decide if we will purchase your battery.
    What is ttthe heat dissapation like with the batteries? The heats up quite a bit while charging.
    15% better sounds about right. I have been using the 1350 battery for a few days now and it isn't a huge improvement but it is nice. It get just as hot as the stock battery on the touchstone. There is no difference in heat.
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio View Post
    Hello and thank you for your interests! We are currently working on an Innocell Extended Battery that will give you plenty of juice! Stay tuned.
    If you make the battery cover that comes with this larger extended battery touchstone compatible, I would consider buying it. I'm sure alot of other folks feel the same way. Looks like it would be difficult to do since the cover has to come in contact with two small contacts on the back of the phone...
    Quote Originally Posted by moe300 View Post
    If you make the battery cover that comes with this larger extended battery touchstone compatible, I would consider buying it. I'm sure alot of other folks feel the same way. Looks like it would be difficult to do since the cover has to come in contact with two small contacts on the back of the phone...
    would be that hard, just making the part that connects to it longer to reach it and a little more support on it to keep it from breaking (with the extra room, that sound not be too hard)

BTW, LOVE your avatar!!!!!!!
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    I'd also prefer a way to keep touchstone charging- from the take-apart photos on iFixit, it appears the coil and electronics can be easily separated from the back panel, why not offer a trade-in option where users can exchange their standard touchstone back panels for new extended-battery sized, touchstone equipped panels?
    Global Posts
    309 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bryanharig View Post
    15% better sounds about right. I have been using the 1350 battery for a few days now and it isn't a huge improvement but it is nice. It get just as hot as the stock battery on the touchstone. There is no difference in heat.
    I am going to wait to see how long the standard battery lasts (when they get a GSM phone available for my home Australian market). I suspect not running AIM messenger (which I and most Aussies don't use, will make a difference. If that and any improvements Palm may have made don't give me enough juice I'll probably buy more chargers (car, PC and power socket) and purchase a second battery. If the Seidio does give 15% more time then I'll get one of those.

Is there a separate chrger available just for the battery ?
    yeah, there are a ton of cheap standalone battery chargers available on ebay and from all the little web accessory stores.
    I was thinking the same thing. Having a battery that's just a tiny bit thicker and make the whole back panel thicker than having an annoying awkward hump. And I don't see why thay can't make it touchstone compatible. Also, it's good to have a second battery for your Pre if you see yourself giving it heavy use like myself. So if you're going to get an extra battery, may as well get one with a tiny bit extra juice in it, if even only 15%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12