1.    #1  
    Today, when I picked up the headset I noticed that the two earbuds were clinging to each other. Upon closer inspection, I discovered the earbuds were being held together with magnets. I thought that was kind of cool... And if you're using your headset and have a hard time keeping them in your ears, I find that earbud covers helps a lot.
    I was using the headphones for Pandora, they are really quite good.
    they are horrible in my opinion i got the vmoda vibe duo .. amazing go to ebay and get em for 50$ instead of a 100$
    Quote Originally Posted by c4sper View Post
    they are horrible in my opinion i got the vmoda vibe duo .. amazing go to ebay and get em for 50$ instead of a 100$
    Yeah. I use Creative EP-630 ear buds. Can be had for less than 10 bucks on ebay now. Totally worth it, cause the stockers are horrible in my opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by re5pect View Post
    Today, when I picked up the headset I noticed that the two earbuds were clinging to each other. Upon closer inspection, I discovered the earbuds were being held together with magnets. I thought that was kind of cool... And if you're using your headset and have a hard time keeping them in your ears, I find that earbud covers helps a lot.
    It's a common thing for speaker drivers (in the earbuds) to consist of magnets. (neodymium nowadays, I believe)