1.    #1  
    Don't buy the hard plastic case that's sold at best buy.... It will cause the adhesive under your phone's screen to separate.... Ill post pics of my pre when I can get them uploaded.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiesman2613 View Post
    Don't buy the hard plastic case that's sold at best buy.... It will cause the adhesive under your phone's screen to separate.... Ill post pics of my pre when I can get them uploaded.
    Really? How does that happen? I put one on it doesn't seem to grab onto anything that would cause something like that to happen... Might be just badly built??
    Was it from heat, being in the hard case?
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    one of the cases my company got in for the Pre were hilarious... the front piece COVERED the gesture area... beware lol
    I have been using the clear case with Best Buy with no problems. The case clips to the back of the top piece, and the front of the back piece. Not sure how it could cause the screen to separate?
    If I had to guess I would say it trapped the heat inside. I picked up one of the cases (hard plastic) featured at Sprint on launch day and returned it the same day for the Palm leather case. I had visions of my Pre flying across the room because of the terrible clip on the Sprint case.
    I got the Palm leather case and Invisible Shield from Zagg. No problems yet.
  8.    #8  
    I'm thinking it happened when I was charging it. Because when you charge the phone it gets hot, and the phone with that case on it doesn't have any room to breathe.

Even though I've been coming to these forums for months, I finally just registered. When I get to 10 posts I'll update this thread with the pictures.
    I got the clear face holster in the sprint store...very solid and provides great protection!! Also have ghost armor on the way.
    Sincerely,

Dwight Shrute
  10.    #10  
    @Dwight... let me know when you get that ghost armor in and how it works..
    I have the hard case from best buy and my pre is fine.