1.    #1  
    With the awesome features of my shiny new Pre like built-in GPS with turn-by-turn, I was looking to get a Car Holster or Clip if you will. I didn't like the Sprint universal one because it didn't let me slide it up and charge it at the same time. Anyone have any recommendations? Thanks!
    Get a big magnet- tape it to the dash!
    I have a universal holster that we got at best buy a while ago. It it pretty much fully adjustable to fit any phone and miss the buttons, and then holds the phone using like a little shelf (adjustable also) on the bottom of the phone and "clamps" the phone from the sides with nice foam. It hooks onto any AC/heater vents as well.

Works great for me, holds an Instinct and the pre both very well (one at a time, not at the same time), although I do make a slight adjustment to the left side of the clamp to miss the pre's volume buttons.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by pullbangdead View Post
    I have a universal holster that we got at best buy a while ago. It it pretty much fully adjustable to fit any phone and miss the buttons, and then holds the phone using like a little shelf (adjustable also) on the bottom of the phone and "clamps" the phone from the sides with nice foam. It hooks onto any AC/heater vents as well.

Works great for me, holds an Instinct and the pre both very well (one at a time, not at the same time), although I do make a slight adjustment to the left side of the clamp to miss the pre's volume buttons.
    Sounds good... I just need to find one that doesn't block the charging port on the side though...
    Global Posts
    497 Global Posts
    I'm waiting for the Proclip holder
    Another vote for Proclips. Expensive gear, but well built and worth the money.
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
  7.    #7  
    Ahh Totally forgot about ProClip... Gonna wait for those then. Thanks!