Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    I just visited the Seidio website. seidioonline.com and they have the 1350mah extended battery for the Pre on preorder with shipping beginning the week of 6/15. I put my order in. I can't wait. My seidio battery for 800w worked great. Even better now that my 800w's phone radio is off. it hasn't died yet and i havent charged it since saturday lol.
    i think ill wait for a bigger one.
    Global Posts
    223 Global Posts
    roughly 17% increase. ill see how my current usage is before i warrant an upgrade
    Global Posts
    108 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PrePhone4Me View Post
    i think ill wait for a bigger one.
    . I would rather have the larger battery, but i don't want anymore hump backs. I love the Pre just the way it is. But we'll see because i might change my mind after i see what it looks like.
    Pre-Ordered!
    if they did a curved back that was compatible with the touch stone on a even larger battery.. that would be worth looking into.
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    I'm only getting 4 hours of battery life with very light usage and most everything minimized and/or shut off on my 1000mAh stock battery. Seidio's 1350mAh battery will only give me an extra hour of battery life. I would need a 3000mAh battery to get through the day and that isn't going to ever happen.
    I really miss the hump...I'm addicted to the 3200mAh power I had on my 755p. I hope they make a larger battery for the Pre with a hump. I won't mind.
    Who am I, sir? A Utah man am I A Utah man, sir, and will be till I die!
    i agree. I think if they could do a maybe 1500-1700mah it would be awesome. That plus a OS update to improve battery life by 10% would be all anyone would need to get through the day. a slightly bigger hump wouldnt bother me either, as long as the cover was matte black.
    Quote Originally Posted by ayman86 View Post
    roughly 17% increase. ill see how my current usage is before i warrant an upgrade
    that's nothing, not really worth the money.
    Quote Originally Posted by k1dude View Post
    I'm only getting 4 hours of battery life with very light usage and most everything minimized and/or shut off on my 1000mAh stock battery. Seidio's 1350mAh battery will only give me an extra hour of battery life. I would need a 3000mAh battery to get through the day and that isn't going to ever happen.
    Are you logged out of AIM? Staying logged into AIM is supposed to suck the battery badly. (Palm knows about this, and is working on a fix now)
    Global Posts
    696 Global Posts
    i'll also wait for a bigger battery.
    Global Posts
    220 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by k1dude View Post
    Yeah, check to see if you're logged into IM. I got wayyyy more battery life yesterday with plenty of usage (web browsing, youtube, etc). There's no way you should be getting only 4 hours with "light" use.
    I wonder if this battery will work with charging on the touchstone charger
    How is it different than the 1300 mAh battery they already have for the Centro?
    $45 worth it for upgrade?
    Global Posts
    381 Global Posts
    I would say so, even if for a second battery, plus it fits in the existing shell, so no bulge in the back

Innocell 1350mAh Extended Life Battery
    Yea I'm definitely picking it up. The Pre's battery life is a tad lacking if you're a relatively heavy user... It'll barely last me the whole day. Palm just needs to come out with some nice tweaks for the Pre and WebOS in general and I'll be satisfied.
    What would be an extimate of how much more talk time this would give ya. I had the extended battery for the Centro and I never really noticed any real change or it just wasnt noticable.
    I just want my Pre to last 16-20 hours without a charge. Is that too much to ask? My iPhone lasted a whole day. Why can't the Pre?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast