1.    #1  
    A while back ZAGG ran a 50% special on Pre skins. It was a preorder/backorder but there was a thread where several of us jumped on the bandwagon and ordered a skin or a screen protector.

I emailed them on Saturday and asked when the skin would ship out, but I haven't heard back from them. Does anyone else know what the ETA is?
    Global Posts
    155 Global Posts
    I just ordered mine a few hours ago. I wish I knew of the 50% discount for Memorial Day! Oh well, I did find a 20% coupon online.

Either way, when I ordred, it said "ships in 2-3 days". I remember when I looked a few days ago, it said "pre-order", no pun intended, lol.

I hope it gets here soon, as I can just see my Pre flying out of my hands and sliding across the pavement.
    still waiting. i can't even get the site to come up over the last few days so i can check the status. but apparently it's ok for you guys. weird.

i also emailed them today, since i couldn't get on the site. we'll see what they say.
    Global Posts
    258 Global Posts
    I'd be interested to know how well works with the touchstone...
    It's an Accessory.
    Please Note Sticky at top of Pre Forum of where things go.

Thanks,
    Berd
    No, not getting an InvisibleShield. Learned my lesson with the Touch Pro. While it does cover the phone pretty good, it doesn't cover everything. Drop your phone the right way and you'll hit some exposed plastic and dent it up, totally negating the InvisibleShield's protection. Holster for me.
    Everyone that ordered invisible shield should get there shields a month from now. I tried to warn everyone
    yep.... waiting....
    palm m103 > palm m130 > palm TlX > 755p > PRE (FINALLY!!!!)
  9.    #9  
    FYI I got a word back today and here it is:

"Thank you for contacting ZAGG, where we are Zealous About Great Gadgets! My name is Marissa and I appreciate the opportunity to assist you.

In regards to your email, we have actually finished the Full Body design for the Palm Pre on June 3, 2009. We will be starting to ship all affected orders today as quickly as possible. Your order will ship in the order it was received. I would assume that your order should leave our facility no later than this Wednesday. Once your order leaves our facility you should receive an email confirmation. We recommend adding ZAGG.com to your contacts to help avoid spam filters. The shipping method you have chosen for your order was USPS First Class Mail. Orders shipped using this service can take 3-7 business days to be delivered and do not have tracking numbers associated with them.

I hope this helps! Please feel free to contact me if you have any further questions or comments."
    Thanks for the update, I ordered mine as soon as the 50% coupon (now expired) was announced. If they do indeed ship them in the order they were received, I should get mine either later this week or next week.

Can't wait!
    Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    Just got a response email and checked my order status, changed to shipped!

EDIT: haha late on the draw
    Just call me Berd.
    just curious.. these aftermarket covers.. they wont allow the touchstone to charge the battery.. are you guys gonna modify your covers to allow that?
    I just got my bodyguardz in the mail today yay
    Quote Originally Posted by dgrobe2112 View Post
    just curious.. these aftermarket covers.. they wont allow the touchstone to charge the battery.. are you guys gonna modify your covers to allow that?
    The Touchstone charger works through electromagnetic induction. It doesn't matter if you have a film covering your Pre.
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    Invisible Shields seem to be shipping now. Mine shipped out today! Now all I need is a Pre to put them on...
    sweet! looks like mine is "on the loading dock".

i still dunno why my network at home doesn't like zagg.com. the site won't come up on any of my pcs or the pre connected to wifi. came up fine on the pre over evdo.
    Got my email. Mine shipped today. Put the sprint screen protector on in the interim.
    I ordered both the Invisibleshield and the Bodyguardz today.
    Zagg said 2-3 days before the shield would be shipped.
    Email confirmation says Bodyguardz has shipped!!

I've used Invisibleshields on several devices but this will be my first experience with Bodyguardz. First to arrive goes on the Pre!
    Quote Originally Posted by c4sper View Post
    Everyone that ordered invisible shield should get there shields a month from now. I tried to warn everyone

I ordered on 6/8. Zagg shipped on 6/8. I don't think the mail service is that slow.......