Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    Has anyone done this yet? does it work since its not the same smooth plastic?
    ie: the adhesive and turning the rubberized back into a smooth protected back...

Or should I just get the screen protector and wait for a different outer covering for the rest...?
    Last edited by rmp459; 06/07/2009 at 07:21 PM.
    We used an invisible shield on our Treo 755p that has the same rubberized material without issue.
    Who am I, sir? A Utah man am I A Utah man, sir, and will be till I die!
    Considering that the Touchstone works through the sleeve that comes with the phone, I'd say there's no issue using the Invisibleshield.

Edit: Oops, you meant the adhesive, never mind.
    will the touch work through it. anyone have one on their iphone, did it impact anything at all?
    Quote Originally Posted by Funky Cricket View Post
    will the touch work through it. anyone have one on their iphone, did it impact anything at all?
    As the poster right above you said, the Touchstone works through the sleeve that came with the Pre so I highly doubt the invisible shield will cause any issues. It's a magnetic field, not a direct connection.

I ordered mine today, so as long as they aren't backordered I should have it by mid-week. I'll post any issues and photos.
    Global Posts
    198 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Funky Cricket View Post
    It works fine.
    Phone: 700p > Pre
    PMP: Archos 605 (30GB) and iPod Touch (16GB)
    It's an Accessory.
    Please Note Sticky at top of Pre Forum of where things go.

Thanks,
    Berd