Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Anyone buy the case from sprint on launch day? How is it?

If not what are you using? Thx
    I got a rumblefish gunmetal acrylic case at BB with mine. fits really well and looks good on the black.
  3.    #3  
    Do you have a PIC OR LINK? All I see are these:

BestBuy.com - Search Results
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugewhyte View Post

I got the Palm Pre™ Leather Side Case. Outstanding leather quality. I love it
    There a bit more here...PreCentral.net, go to Accessories.
    I got the leather case too, overpriced, but nice, I love the size and the gizmo to eject the phone is cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugewhyte View Post

I picked one up.

I really like it, but I has one major annoying flaw... And thats is no cut or opening for the headphone jack. I liked to listen to Pandora, etc at the gym. Or at school, etc. But now I can't keep it in the case and listen to the headphones at the same time. Which defeated a lot of the purpose of owning the case for me.
    Global Posts
    362 Global Posts
    From all the stories I'm hearing, it sounds like the Pre will break when dropped on a hard surface. I have done this so many times. I feel the need for a hard case. (Yuck.)
    Global Posts
    290 Global Posts
    I was going to try and get the official leather slide case (the one without the belt clip) but they were sold out. I will definitely be looking for a slip case sometime soon, maybe the official one or maybe another one if there are good alternatives out there.
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    I bought the palm leather case, but I don't like it. I would much prefer a holster type case..
    Suge whats up? Its Your boY Preman! I hope You're enjoYing Your Pre man!

Bro I'm loving this thing and I too was contemplating whether to get the holster at the store that night but I went with a touchstone and a car charger instead however...

One of mY boYs just came bY with it and it looks prettY dope! I like the fact that we can angle it downward to view the screen while it is still protected in the holster and I was concerned with the speaker being in the back and the sound getting muffled but it works great!

I might swing bY and pick one up from David tomorrow. Let me know if Your down!
    I bought a Rocketfish case from Best Buy. When I went to see if they had anything this was the only case with a belt clip.
    Regarding a microphone cut-out for the leather side case, I wish there was also a cut-out for the speaker, otherwise I love it. The pull mechanism to remove the device, like a battery compartment's fabric strip, is really clever.
    Once I get my post count up I will post a link.
    It's an Accessory.
    Please Note Sticky at top of Pre Forum of where things go.

Thanks,
    Berd
    I will say this. The case doesn't slide as well as the naked phone. I think I might just get a skin of some kind and put on here instead.
    I had the diamond before this...what a great upgrade!
    It came with case that I never used.....It's perfect fit for Pre....only thing it says htc on it.
    I ordered a holster from BB (on back order), but bought both the gunmetal hard case and leather clip case -and I'm not liking either one, and will return them tomorrow to wait for the holster. The gunmetal hard case looks nice, but no belt clip option. It also does not fit in the leather clip case with the hard case on. I hope there's a thin hard case to come out soon
    Doesn't sound like something sharp exacto knife, some skilled hands and patience wouldn't cure.
    Quote Originally Posted by ania12 View Post
    I ordered a holster from BB (on back order), but bought both the gunmetal hard case and leather clip case -and I'm not liking either one, and will return them tomorrow to wait for the holster. The gunmetal hard case looks nice, but no belt clip option. It also does not fit in the leather clip case with the hard case on. I hope there's a thin hard case to come out soon
    Ania make sure the holster at BB is the same one sprint sells. My buddy came by with it and it is slick! Here is the manufacturers but you can get it at the sprint store...

Palm Pre Holster From AGF Makes an Appearance
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast