Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 47
  1.    #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by preman2be913 View Post
    Suge whats up? Its Your boY Preman! I hope You're enjoYing Your Pre man!

    Bro I'm loving this thing and I too was contemplating whether to get the holster at the store that night but I went with a touchstone and a car charger instead however...

    One of mY boYs just came bY with it and it looks prettY dope! I like the fact that we can angle it downward to view the screen while it is still protected in the holster and I was concerned with the speaker being in the back and the sound getting muffled but it works great!

    I might swing bY and pick one up from David tomorrow. Let me know if Your down!
    Well......I am down...Let me know what time. Would have hit you up sooner but didnt get email...I have some gripes with this thing. Email being one. It doesnt auto push my gmail filters. I have to manually check each and every filter(). I am also probably going to return both touchstones while I am there and pick up two cases. What a joke those things are IMOP.
  2. #22  
    Anyone willing to post some pics of their Pre with their case on so we can get an idea of how it looks?
  3. #23  
    Just call me Berd.
  4. #24  
    If anyone is looking for a leather case with a belt clip, this one might do the trick. Seems like a good fit with a good clip. Plus it's cheap.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
  5. #25  
    Right now I am just using the one it came with. I will eventually (tomorrow) go by BB to see what they have and maybe a Sprint store as well. Also really need to get it covered with a Bodyguardz or IS.
  6. #26  
    bought the side case... worth every penny... holds it snug and the ribbon is extremely helpful for getting it out....
    palm m103 > palm m130 > palm TlX > 755p > PRE (FINALLY!!!!)
  7. NINnerd's Avatar
    Posts
    358 Posts
    Global Posts
    412 Global Posts
    #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by CDRacingZX6R View Post
    I picked one up.

    I really like it, but I has one major annoying flaw... And thats is no cut or opening for the headphone jack. I liked to listen to Pandora, etc at the gym. Or at school, etc. But now I can't keep it in the case and listen to the headphones at the same time. Which defeated a lot of the purpose of owning the case for me.
    Hole-puncher time? I would do it!
  8. tarpon6's Avatar
    Posts
    113 Posts
    Global Posts
    184 Global Posts
    #28  
    I would like a case that is similar to the Sprint leather case, with a 360* swiveling belt clip, and a small slot or pouch for an extra battery. Somebody make it!
  9. 1SFG's Avatar
    Posts
    191 Posts
    Global Posts
    201 Global Posts
    #29  
    My only beef with the Palm case is the lack of a swivel clip (not that big of a deal for me though) and the lack of a cutout for the headphones, which I think will be easily fixed with a hole puncher. Otherwise, it's a pretty good case. Thing fits in there like a glove, and is rooted to my belt once attached. I dare say the fit is better overall than the Covertec case that I've been carrying my 650 in for the last however many years. The "ejection" mechanism does take a little time to operate, but I haven't missed a call yet due to my inability to get the phone out fast.
    1st SFG (A)

    if at first you don't succeed - RELOAD!
  10. MoonKS's Avatar
    Posts
    23 Posts
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    #30  
    I bought the Rocketfish Clamshell at BestBuy. It is gunmetal in color and fits very nicely. I will post pics when I reach my 10 post count!

    Regards,

    Moon
  11. #31  
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonKS View Post
    I bought the Rocketfish Clamshell at BestBuy. It is gunmetal in color and fits very nicely. I will post pics when I reach my 10 post count!

    Regards,

    Moon
    That's the same one I got, but I took it off and got the Touchstone instead.
  12. #32  
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonKS View Post
    I bought the Rocketfish Clamshell at BestBuy. It is gunmetal in color and fits very nicely. I will post pics when I reach my 10 post count!

    Regards,

    Moon
    I like it but personally, it's annoying that I have to unplug it to slide it up when its on the charger...
  13. #33  
    In the interests of the full experience, I bough both the Sprint/AGF plastic case and the Palm Leather case on launch day. I spent my first few hours with the plastic abomination. It is impossibly large, it keeps the phone at a downright inconvenient angle, and generally feels cheap. I felt like I was going to drop my phone every time I tried to slip it in or out of the case. Sure, it shows off that I've got a Palm Pre on my hip, but that does me no good when someone asks to see it, and a passing summer breeze sends my precious crashing to the floor as I release the clasp. There are advantages - for example, the plastic case allows the headphones to be used, but that's what my shirt pocket is for.

    On Sunday, after one too many "$#!%" moments with the plastic case, I switched over to the palm leather case. The case itself oozes quality - from the nicely formed leather that makes up the outer shell, to even the pull tab that slides your precious Pre from the dark padded comfort, to just within easy grabbing range. There's no fumbling or slipping around with this case - it feels secure and solid.

    I think you can figure out which case gets my vote.
  14. pathymo's Avatar
    Posts
    231 Posts
    Global Posts
    611 Global Posts
    #34  
    Quote Originally Posted by KnightZero77 View Post
    In the interests of the full experience, I bough both the Sprint/AGF plastic case and the Palm Leather case on launch day. I spent my first few hours with the plastic abomination. It is impossibly large, it keeps the phone at a downright inconvenient angle, and generally feels cheap. I felt like I was going to drop my phone every time I tried to slip it in or out of the case. Sure, it shows off that I've got a Palm Pre on my hip, but that does me no good when someone asks to see it, and a passing summer breeze sends my precious crashing to the floor as I release the clasp. There are advantages - for example, the plastic case allows the headphones to be used, but that's what my shirt pocket is for.

    On Sunday, after one too many "$#!%" moments with the plastic case, I switched over to the palm leather case. The case itself oozes quality - from the nicely formed leather that makes up the outer shell, to even the pull tab that slides your precious Pre from the dark padded comfort, to just within easy grabbing range. There's no fumbling or slipping around with this case - it feels secure and solid.

    I think you can figure out which case gets my vote.
    My phone fell out of my plastic case and onto the sidewalk. Got a couple little scratches, but I still had the factory plastic on the screen so thank God the screen didn't scratch. Since then I've just been using the cloth pouch that came with the phone. I'm hoping I can return the plastic case to the Sprint store (but not sure if I can, I don't have the packaging any more) and get the leather case instead.
  15. #35  
    for the Palm slip case w/ magnetic flap... does the belt clip come off?

    and did anyone get the palm leather slip case w/o the flap?
  16. #36  
    The belt clip does not come off of the leather slip case, unfortunately. I think that the one without the flap is designed without a clip, though.
  17. xchrislee26's Avatar
    Posts
    5 Posts
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    #37  
    Quote Originally Posted by mrdavis55 View Post
    bought the side case... worth every penny... holds it snug and the ribbon is extremely helpful for getting it out....
    My thoughts exactly. Holster was sold out since that was my first choice, but I went to a BB and got a side case that I'm pretty happy right now.

    Not sure if those rumors floating around about the holster being recalled. It looked really nice from the press images floating around, but I didn't actually get to check how well it worked.

    Really looking for a holster solution :[
  18. #38  
    Quote Originally Posted by KnightZero77 View Post
    The belt clip does not come off of the leather slip case, unfortunately. I think that the one without the flap is designed without a clip, though.
    I actually want to use it in my pockect, so no clip is good =)
  19. #39  
    Quote Originally Posted by KnightZero77 View Post
    The belt clip does not come off of the leather slip case, unfortunately. I think that the one without the flap is designed without a clip, though.
    I brought the AGF holster on Saturday and returned it on Sunday, felt real cheap!
    I ordered the slip in leather case on Monday. Once I get it I will post pics of it.
  20. #40  
    Quote Originally Posted by CDRacingZX6R View Post
    I picked one up.

    I really like it, but I has one major annoying flaw... And thats is no cut or opening for the headphone jack. I liked to listen to Pandora, etc at the gym. Or at school, etc. But now I can't keep it in the case and listen to the headphones at the same time. Which defeated a lot of the purpose of owning the case for me.
    That is exactly my frustration with the leather case, no hole for the headphone jack. Love it otherwise.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions