1.    #1  
    the wall charger that was included with my PRE no longer charges the device. i was using the Touchstone with Wall Charger. it was working fine until a few minutes ago. looked over at PRE and screen was blank - no Clock showing like Touchstone charge. so i removed Touchstone and just tried Wall--->--->Pre with no Touchstone - and got no dice. then i pulled out the USB cord and am doing PC--->USB--->PRE charge and it YES that works. it did a restart just in case but that didn't help. also tried different outlets and those outlets are powering other things fine. i think maybe my charger circuitry failed? the little circuit breaker on the outlet was slightly popped - but not sure if it always was or not - rarely happens.

has this happened to anyone else? if not be on the lookout for this.
  2.    #2  
    also took the battery out for a few seconds and that didn't work! any ideas????? i live in a modern place with modern electricity!!!!!! any electrical engineers in the house???
    Global Posts
    190 Global Posts
    My friend's wall charger (the round part, not the wire) was fried out the box. Havent had a problem here. I'm sure they'll hook ya up with a replacement.
  4.    #4  
    this topic should not have been MOVED, it's not an ACCESSORY - it was IN THE BOX - and required for use!!! i have a feeling we will see this often. and now this topic is moved where it should not be. please move back. that's why i specifically said the INCLUDED wall charger.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gekko View Post
    this topic should not have been MOVED, it's not an ACCESSORY - it was IN THE BOX - and required for use!!! i have a feeling we will see this often. and now this topic is moved where it should not be. please move back. that's why i specifically said the INCLUDED wall charger.
    I got your PM and understand what you are saying, but I think it is in the right section. I'll get a few others to look at it.
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

gekko,

It happens to be a Pre Accessory.
    Yes it's in the box.
    But it's not a Pre.
    It's a Pre Accessory in the box with a Pre.
    But I guess the battery is also.
    So, you may have a valid point.

@Palandri,
    I'm at my Treo, go ahead and put it where ever Gekko wants.
  7.    #7  
    you can merge it into this

http://discussion.treocentral.com/pa...ouchstone.html

thanks
    BTW, just check you plug, b/c the end with the plug on it unscrews from the rest of the plug assy. it might have gotten turned and not getting a good connection now.